Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Palm Beach Co

Very helpful and patient with helping me throughout the entire process. I am new to google advert and they took the time to help me every step of the way! :)

AZ Auto Part | Auto Parts Online Store

You can Trust them.
I got the good service and my sales jumped. They know what they are doing and i am really with the result vs money we spent.

Chamillion Hair Beauty Supply

Great app!! perfect for sales and conversions. The CedCommerce team is great with responding back to your concerns and needs. They are highly educated on Google Shopping and Ads and what it takes to get you to the next level of success. I will continue to work with this app and the team for long term. Thanks CedCommerce!!!

Anad-pro

I have been using this app for a week only and the results are incredible!! My traffic went up and so did my sales. Campaigns are paying off and the management and insights through the app are really good. Very fast and friendly support as well, special thanks to Swati Lohani who assisted me through team viewer and helped me in setting up my Google merchant center account, i did have some questions about how Google Ads and how the whole keyword environment worked, and she cleared out any doubt putting it really simple. Again, 100% recommended!!

Nanciagenteel

This app is highly recommended! It will automate most of your Google work. Superb application very useful to raise conversion rate. The products are easily manageable on google with the amazing features of this app, especially making custom profiles to sort out the listings. It creates shopify store orders for all google marketplace orders and sync tracking numbers and products in short time.

Support is expert, a small but highly appreciable team of hard workers. They guided me all through the app and google work. Thank you very much cedcommerce for this amazing integration product.

TheCreatorCompany

I used this app to help me increase sells. The team is always available. Thank you for your hard work and commitment.

zenitheshop

Finally, google shopping feed that actually works without any hard word.
Once I installed the app, it took no more than5 minutes to have all our products on Google Shopping and Google ShoppingActions.

We've been using this app for 3+ months and are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing and also it helped me oin increasing my sales performance.

This is a great app. I make tweaks, changes and adjustments to my store on a daily bases. It would be impossible for me to keep my inventory current with Google Merchant Center alone. It’s fast, efficient and 100% accurate. The customer support is great. They implemented the change in 5 minutes! On a Saturday afternoon! I wasn’t expecting to hear from them until Monday, but they responded right away, and customized my feed to work for me specifically. The setup instructions are also thorough and easy to follow. Honestly, one of my best app experiences so far. Well worth the money.

Every now and then you use an app or piece of software which is simple and just works. This is one of those apps. Thanks for the app and great support
Blown away!!!

I highly recommended cedcommerce!

Urban Dubai

Great app. Special thanks to Swati who helped me list my products on Google Express and great support from the team.

Theatrical avenue

theatricalavenue
Swati helped us at each step and we are very happy and would recommend this company because of her great service.

PrepToEat

Swati has been really helpful. She is always there to support and answer any questions I have. her team is currently working on optimizing my google ads and hopefully see the desired results soon :)