Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

OrthoFeet

A very robust and agile app, greate support. recommended for google shopping ads and google express.

pixielure

This app proves to be the best app. It is just great. It helped me set up my listings for Google Express and also helped me manage Google Shopping. I was able to easily setup a customized price for my items using the repricer feature. Also the app helps me manage my inventory and price syncing very fast. The best part is the support especially Swati Lohani. She is available 24x7 to help guide throughout. The support gave great help to set the shop on Google Express and also guided in Google Shopping Management. Shopping Actions is a great platform, a bit complicated, but this Team guides every aspect. Highly recommend my myself.

JissyWorld Creations

This is a very helpful app! Helped me manage products for Google Shopping. Good support from the team. Thanks!

Shopsy

Definitely the best app I ever used for Google express integration!! It’s really smooth in installation and Ced commerce did a tremendous job in getting my products live so quickly . The app has lots of features which makes it much better than the other options available.

I really like the profiling, timeley order management, repricing, and so much more is there to use. You can use either a default profile to upload your products, or crate your own custom profile to send desired products to Google with aditional attributes. The app also updates tracking info to merchant center. That's awesome.

The best part of using this app is their support members. They are always ready to help you with full dedication and patience. They created a chat room for me and there were always 2-3 persons ready to help me 24*7. Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google express. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. Thank you Amit, Nadeem and Swati. Thank you very very much. You guys are the stars!

I was not able to get approved on Shopping actions in first attempt but the CED team helped me in getting approved and making my products live on Google. I hardly faced any issues with this app. This app will not only help you in uploading your listings to Google but also in managing orders from Google to shopify. It will also promote your products for google shopping.

All changes I needed to make to setup my store for Express were easily made. All my requirements were fulfilled at low prices. I simply can't thank enough.

The app is great but the one on one customer support is AMAZING!! This app is a must for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express! I love this app and it's team.

Shipment Center

From the time I installed the app, I was contacted by Dixy, a member of support guiding me through setup. I was provided step by step assistance in completing everything I needed to make Google Express live. I was given valuable information on how I could get the best results from using this App. If I was to try and do this alone, I would have been at a complete loss because I’m have no experience in this area. A total novice I was. My experience with this support goes far beyond 5 stars. If I could add more, it still wouldn’t be enough. This is the type of service that everyone would appreciate. Thumbs up guys. Great services. Keep it up.

Lamporia

We have been using Google Express app over a month now and are really satisfied with it so far. The post-installation support was very quick and unquestionably above and beyond the expectations. Beg and Dixy were attentive and all there to help us with any concerns or problems we have regarding the function and usage of the app. We though did have few issues in the beginning of using the app but they were resolved accordingly. We recommend this app to any store owner who is looking to increase their sales through Google Shopping Actions.

Ginger remedy

This is the most awesome app I have ever used. This app has unique features like custom pricing, profiling and threshold inventory.

The app is really user-friendly and the best part is their support especially Amit Dixy and Mirza Nady Beg. They are available 24*7 to help and guide throughout. They were always there to help me right from the very first day. The CED app and its support is much better than its competitors. I would definitely recommend this app to all those who are looking to sell on Google.

When I first looked for Google Express I had no idea how amazing this could be. The market and the app both are awesome. The app eased a lot of my burden and the guys helped me so much that I cannot express my gratitude in words. I was a bit confused between Google express and Google Shopping but the support team helped me and explained in details about the onboarding process.

What amazes me most is that Google Express is new and any new website or app needs time and hard work to get built up in years, and what these people have done in such a little time is truly UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I was a little doubtful when I first started using Shopping Actions, as it is a big platform which needs understanding, but in some time I got to know that the best help is always there :)

Everything you need for your business on Google is in here! You sales will definitely increase and you will enjoy this app like all others. Nice pricing scheme and well designed interface with a helpful question/answer section.

Kudos to Google Express Integration and the people of CEDcommerce. All the best!

Vorratu, Inc

It has taken some time to learn how to implement Google Express and get the shopping ads to work. The support is great and constantly helpful as the setup can be difficult. Support has taken it upon themselves to help setup the account, with us mainly inputting required information. Shopping ads was created by support and a lot of other things. If getting on Google Express is something your business needs, then this app can help. We are currently using CedCommerce for 7 online marketplaces with Google Express being one of them. This should tell you something regarding us making an online presence and hiring a support agency. Has it been easy? No! Has it been worth it? Yes! The more store fronts the more views, so we invested and gave them a try. Google Express is worth it because of the traffic. The support is definitely the best we have experienced and have been through close to hundred apps. So we will not be moving away from CedCommerce as we know they are able to help and will be their to chat. Also, they helped with creating a Skype chat room for my team. This way we are able to talk to someone constantly regarding one of our channels. Start here and venture out, you will not be disappointed though you will be frustrated at times. Your running a business, not everything goes as plan, but with the right support, it eases the burden.

Inflightgoods

I was looking to have a fine app that could manage my listings for google. I tried many apps out there but none of them seemed to be so helpful as this Google Express Integration. This app is simply amazing.

I installed the app with ease. The setup was detailed but easy to understand. Then came a beautiful interface and well built sections within the app, to manage the entire product and order business details. There is another feature for making profiles that allows to easily filter and configure the listings with additional attributes. Also i needed to manage my products specificially with lowered prices and the repricer feature easily helped solve that requirement. There are lot of other features that make this app wonderful!

I contacted Dixy, the guy working on the app, and he guided me in deep detail about the app and its uses. After getting help from the guy I came to know that there is so much to know and learn about Google Express, Shopping Actions, Google Shopping etc. The way the guy spoke was simply incredible and treated me so well.

This app has everything you need to manage for Google sales. It's no doubt that this app is rated the best as its got the best workers.

I got google sales within some time after using this app. That's superb!

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

-Jets

SAS Shoes | New Orleans

I have been more than pleased with this Google Express integration app. There support was helpful when I needed to make a slight change with the order syncing, and Dixy made sure that my request was done exactly how I envisioned it. I could not sell my products through Google Shopping Actions without this app.