Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Bargain Harolds

Great app so far. I love the user interface. Will keep you updated along my journey. Tested alot of different app. So far so good.

ToastedTrade

Better than the other Shopping Feed app with tons of reviews. The support team on here is on point. App has more features/smoother integration with Google Ads/Shopping.

Stacey Bari & Co.

Amigo and team are firecracker smart and very helpful. They made sure I was up and running with 15 minutes a day for three days straight - at my convenience.

Fable EU

Great app and very helpful team. They solved our Google Merchant Centre issues within a few hours. Many thanks!

BARBARA HOME PRODUCTS

Good service, quick response, I will consider more cooperation with the team when everything is ready

VAIXELL MODA

Tenía mal la configuración, y Google me rechazaba todo el catálogo. La srta. Swati me ha contactado rápidamente y me ha dado las instrucciones por WhatsApp de una forma clara y muy amigable! 5 estrellas bien merecidas!

BMA EXPRESSO

I thank the assistance of the business analyst by the name of Swati she really helped me a lot and made my life easier

Brooklyn and Rye

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Kennis Trends

great service . alll agent immidiayly reply. i am very happy. my all work done with in minute great....

MuseumPrints

excellent support, this app seems to achieve all of our complex requirements for a very large catalog. Support staff on Chat went above and beyond to answer a bunch of questions. Thank yoU!