Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Langstone

Seems to be a great app, with a easy interface. Very happy with the support from Raj. Will give it a few weeks and see how it goes.

Cattitude Retail

They have been helpful and communicative throughout this process with me. Very friendly and seem to know what they are talking about

Nishkollection

Works like a charm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommend to anyone with a business !!!!
Great awesome app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laver

The app is easy to use and the customer service really helped with the setup. I really recommend working with this!

indiebouti

This application has helped me solve complicated problems. The customer service staff are very professional and patient. I am willing to recommend this application to more people

Le Marchand Futé

The team is very professional and I really enjoy working with them. They are of excellent help to solve issues. The app itself is very well made and we are glad to work with it. Thanks again to the team!

Alldayattire

This is a great app! It was easly to install and navigate to integrate my store on shopify. When i did integrate I had many errors which and the customer service associated with this app was outstanding! They kept in constant contact with me and helped me step by step to fix the issues and my store is now successsfully integrated with google shop. I highly recommend, 5 stars from me!

SQIN

Excellent service and quick problem solving. The staff communicates with you quickly with their help and advice

Des Valises Et Moi store

I used this app and it is very useful. They helped me a lot for solving error, thanks to their experts for help. I suggest to use this app.

Heim Joints

Thw whole team at CedCommerce has helped me more than I can ever say. Google is not easy to deal with anymore and having this app has changed my store. Get this app and use it.