Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Genuine Authentic Brand

Very helpful. Raj is very knowledgeable. Help me to set up and also introduce buy on google for me. I don't even know you can sell for free on google marketplace. 2 Thumbs up for him.

PLFixtures.com

I am just setting this up today. . I asked for help getting started and Amit came on instantly. My products are uploading to Google Merchant Center now. I am up and running! Cannot what to run some adds and get these products on Actions. Don PLFixtures!

Minotaur v.n

One of the best cumstomers service ,they take their time helping you with everything they can.Definetely recommending.

Odd Perspective

Perfect app for shopping feeds and very, very helpful support that answered and solved my questions. 5 BIG stars

G'WAAN Lifestyle

The App works great and quick response from Tech Support when I had an issue. I would definitely recommend.

Napoleon Francosko

Very grateful for responsive service from Swati. She knew what she was doing. I appreciate your help and guidance to get this app going. Well done

TELEX WORLD

good & very easy to use. just need the trail preoid a little longer. if they can extend the free listing time

Roija Jewelry

The app is not simple for me but the support helps you in rapid way. Swati is very gentle. Sorry for bad English!

Fabulous Flowers

Very helpful and responsive service from Amit - thank you. I appreciate your guidance and help to get this app going. I look forward to seeing the results.

LusttiingClothininc

I am glad that I purchased this app by cedcomerce. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. They are always willing to help. They're AMAZING!!!!! It is very user friendly and easy to use, it updates very quickly. I'm using this app to link my shopify store to my Google accounts. It's tricky business doing that on your own but team helped me resolve my issues. I have NO complaints about this app. I would highly recommend this one.