Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Andy's Stop

I am using this app. And it's Perfect ! I get the best help through the app to solve my problems and to help me get the Best out of it!
I highly recommend it for your business.

Biasho

This is a great app to start for Google ads and Google shopping. Dixy has been on board to ensure he can answer questions if any or assist with any issue. So far so good..

frisqie

TREMENDOUS customer service! A+++ When I installed the app, I was contacted by their rep via WABIZ right away, and received loads of hand-holding to get Google merch up and running. Friendly and available, even with the big time difference (12 hours). Will do as much work with this company as I can afford! Thank goodness for this app.

sabrina fresh fashion

The app developers were very friendly and made our setup very easily. We highly recommend them! Can't wait to see our business grow!

Vitonell

Vielen Dank für all die Hilfe !
Top App und Support für Shopify, kann ich nur Empfehlen.
Immer weiter so.

city chick fashions LLC

I am a new comer to the app. The team was wonderful with walking me through every step of the way. Excellent service and app!!!

Your Style Your Story

Starting using this app over a week ago - simple to add your products to google and any problems with feeds Dixy has quickly helped us resolve . Manisha is also helping us optimize our google ads and so far already we are seeing possible results and extra traffic to our website.

Athletin Stores

Using this app for over a month now and it is working well for us, Dixy is really helpful and always there to address concerns.

Soft Tech Systems

Very good application, with the best support.
Their support is top-class. They respond right away and their responses are spot on. 5 stars for a good app and for an awesome support.
Special thanks to Swati Lohani and Mirza. You guys are gems.
There customer support to is very great. The helped me shared my screen and dugout out why my shopping ads wasn't running. If you are not using their app, IDK what you are doing with your life. Thanks. My fellow Shopify owners that want to succeed, please, install their app
I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app.

Micro•DOT Helmet Co.

This is the best app that I've ever downloaded to my Shopify and I've had my store for 4 years. CedCommerce Infomedia's team has been phenomenal. Swati Lohani is a tremendous help, we got Google shop up and running in no time. They also support the setting of Ad Words. and valuable feedback to improve the store's performance. I HIGHLY recommend this app! They deserve 10 starts if allowed.