Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

menswallet

Nice features of app like profiling, configurations, order syncing, threshold inventory etc, the help I received from cedcommerce team for setting up my store on google express has been great! CEDCommerce -Amit is super helpful and explained everything in detail. I will definitely purchase more products from them

BEAUTY PLEASURE

I used this app to improve my Google marketing. Love the costumers service. Very friendly and professional.

ShopMagaStore

The app is very user friendly.Also very nice service I got from cedcommerce team for setting up shop on google express.
One of cedcommerce team member Amit helped me a lot to set things up.

Swarde

I have received good service from Ced Commerce team, special thanx to Mr. Anubhav for providing me instant support.
App features are great and highly recommended.

Regards,
Dhananjay Bhalerao

Pedometersusa

I have worked with many different apps, this team is very responsive to suggestions and assisting with issues. (we all know that tweaks need to be done for google) Amit is very responsive and I believe that we will have more stores on this app very soon. I would highly recommend this app. Keep up the great work team!

Setauket Gifts

Very Good App and impressive support from Amit. Good integration for Google express. Teach support is great and were helpful in setting up the profiles and integration

Aussie Bulk Discounting

This is a fantastic App. Fast and easy integration. Excellent Customer Support. Definitely recommend.

CabalticaRepublic

The Google Express Integration from CedCommerce is amazing. The app works well and the support team is excellent, they provide great help with every bit in setting up the store for google express. I highly recommend this app. Special thanks to Amit and Anubhav!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

So far so good. It communicates all my info with Google and Shopify almost instantly. As far as the response from the team, they respond quickly and keep me updated on any issues. I do have one issue with the app that they are currently working on. I will update this review after the team gets my issue fixed but so far so good, I'm very happy thus far.

OneStopMovieShop

nice features of app, the help I received from cedcommerce team for setting up my store on google express has been great! CEDCommerce (Amit, Nidhi & Swati) were super helpful and explained everything in detail. I will definatly purchase more products from them to help with my shopify store.