Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Mondiffuseur.ch

The support is super reactive! Many thanks for helping me to set up my account on Google Ads. Good communication.

connectionjewelry

My feeds are easy to maintain and update now. They've helped me saved more time so I can get back to running my store.
I'm really liking the app. It's Next level google shopping optimization. Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for many optimizations and I wanted customize my titles to add my descriptions to include extra fields of information. bravo ******

Magnus Luxury Watches

Installed the app, someone contacted me right away through whatsapp, a little weird at first, but all with good intentions! They want to help you to get your Google Ad & Merchant account setup as quick as possible. My account was suspended and they helped with making suggestions to my website, after the changes my account was enabled again. Thanks so much for the service! Still trying to figure out what the actual app has extra to offer.

Pretty’s Succulents

Still learning. Support for the app is what I’m writing the review for. I trust that any issue I encounter, customer support will be there. So far, navigation through the app and use seems user friendly. Just waiting for results.

Got2Save

WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! they were not helpful and charged me the full $99 package and didnt get any sales nor did they follow up or showed they cared. VERY DISAPPOINTED! AND I CANT delete the membership i need to use their $29 plan now

StuffedWithLove.store

Easily upload products to Google. Also, staff very helpful in giving tips on what to add to my store to make it more "Google-friendly".

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

I had a really good experience with this app as the customer service was very helpful and immediately reached out to me. Overall I would recommend it, very helpful support team.

Beautybynicky284

his apps simplify the process of updating products to comply with GMC policies and requirements. I'm just starting to learn how to use the app. Support team has been very helpful. You can reach out to them to get help immediately. They are very hands on and know what they are doing. If you are starting your eComm journey, this tool could be one of the great one to sign up for.

Pinksalt Swimwear

This app has helped me understand google ad requirements and compliance. Raj was fantastic helping me understand some of the violations which would get my google ad account restricted.

Cozy Farm

I switched from the Google Channel app to find a way to customize my feed. Easy interface, no mess in the merchant center. Excellent customer service and support, they solve issues in no time. 5 stars +