Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Everlasting Blooms Vic

Amazing app
Really great personalised service Had Amigo chatting to me on whatsapp and he checked my GMC to make sure everything is working ok. Amazing Great job and so far its going great

One Stop Garden Shop

I have used Ced commerce ap for over 2 years. They have been really helpful in moving my business to the next level. I will continue to use there services and highly recommended them.

babysafetybag

çok yardımcı oluyorlar fakat platform çok kafa karıştırıcı herşey daha kolay olabilirdi umarım basitleştirirsiniz.

Seti pet

this team is the best! the only team that helped us professionally solve the verification problem at google, this team was! Great 100%!

AMluxuriess

App is Great definitely makes everything that has to do with google extremely easy. Will definitely recommend

Wooden Artwork Australia | Wood wall art | Timber Home Decor

Great app! Amazing support! Hopefully, our business grows and we can use the paid version. Looking forward to adding more products using this app.

Star Dusted Rocks

Swati was a huge help and got me setup within minutes to integrate with google! Those at CedCommerce have been most helpful.

WePrintYourDesign.com

I had a issue where my google merchant account was being deactivated for misrepresentation due to me not having all the policy information and terms and conditions fully on my site. Dxy helped me get all the correct information on my site and I plan to finally get approved by google after being unapproved over 3 weeks. Wonderful app also with the feed information.

Meat Mekanik

Amazing support from Swati for reaching out and helping to get us on track and hopefully to get it all up and running soon.

mymofosmile

This is a great app, the Business Analyist, Swati that helped me set it up was fantastic. I recommend this app