Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MacintoshOutletOnline

The best service going highly recommended to all people wanting help with shopify feeds etc google +++

Evofort

Location Portugal

Usei esta app para me facilitar a ligação complexa do googleMerchant. Por excelência o apoio do suporte tem sido maravilhoso. Aconselho a todos, pois tem me estado a poupar imenso trabalho.

Drilow

Location France

Un très bon relationnel avec le personnel, tout se passe très bien ! Ils sont super compétent dans le travail qu'il fournissent

Discover Magic Motor

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to manage all the relevant things to keep my store running perfectly such as google ads, managing products, and fulling orders once I start to get sales

Almira Creations

Location New Zealand

I just downloaded the app, hoping someone can help me resolve the merchant account problem on my website. At my surprise, the team has go beyond my expentations, spending nearly 2 hours to help me fix up my site. Highly recommend to any business owner who has little knowledge to Google but love to improve their visibility on Google ranking or shopping. Thank you CedCommerce so much.

curvychixshop

Fantastic App...If you need any help with google account (as we all do at sometime) these people are fantastic...brilliant customer service extremely helpful, had my google account up in no time.
Thank you guys keep up the good work.

Luxury Garden Party

This app is perfect and the staff are very helpful, if you subscribe to the yearly plan you get a huge amount of support via video etc

joy2befit

I came in not knowing what i am doing and they went above and beyond to walk me through so many steps and keep me on track with what i needed to do.

Ghoulish Needs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

ZAPAZONE

Location Spain

La persona que se puso en contacto con nosotros fue muy amable y eficiente, sinceramente es muy recomendable.