Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

foxyskincare

The support team is great, they reply back quick and work efficiently. They have saved a lot of time for us. The application is easy to navigate, we are happy with the service.

The Sweetie Shoppie

5-star app - GREAT support! easy to install and simple to fix the issues. Would def recommend it it's free

Dog Lover Style

The chat service is really helpful and fast to answer . The app is really clear to understand. I just start with it can say much more but for the moment I like it

Premier Gifts

Absolutely brilliant app, matched by the very caring and thorough Swati in tech support. It’s not always easy setting up your store for Google but this really helps and takes the stress out of it. Excellent.

The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!

I used Shopping Feed for Google to transfer my products to Google. After few days, I found some errors on my Google Merchant account. When I contacted customer service, I talked to a kind and professional lady named Swati (A business development analyst). She helped me solve the issues we were having with GMC and Shopify; She helped me understand more the app features. She spent her time and found (quickly) the errors we were having. I genuinely appreciate Swati and Cedcommerce for such friendly and professional customer service.

vortexstore

I was having problems, but support contacted me and it was great communication. i can 100 % recommend this app

Nobodo

I have been working with Swati and I couldn't be happier with her and how she has help me in fixing all of my issues and then some!!!!!

lespetitspainsdelili

Une application au top pour être dans google shooping aidé par dixy super communication je recommande a 100%

Jewelsbyaairah

I was really struggling with Google merchant centre trying to get my products approved and listed. I downloaded shopping feed for Google and immediately was contacted with free support, within a day all my issues were fixed! Amazing customer service so would recommend it to anyone struggling.

7onetees

One of the best decisions i've made in a while. Please don't try and figure out Google Merchant Center on your own, it will suck the life out of you. Dixy and the team are professional, easy to work with, and very helpful. Thank you!