Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

Leisure Suppliers

Excellent these guys are great good app does what it says on the tin I would recommend and it gets results

KDP Fastoche 3.0 | Intérieurs No Content et Low Content

Tres simple à mettre en place et le support est tres réactif. mon listing a été soumis à Google plus qu'à attendre pour voir ce que ça donne

Iron Branding

This app helped me connect my Google account when it was not working now my account is fully connected

GVO Gear & Goods

This is App is great! Definitely recommend it to anyone! I have been able to get all of my products from my e-commerce store synced with no problem and they helped me with so much!!

COLORAT

Very nice application and very helpful service, I recommend it. 24/7 help is available, which is worth appreciating.

United Furniture Outlet

Perfect application for Buy on Google and Google Ads.
App features are nice, inventory, price, new products, shipping and taxes, everything updates to google merchant with no errors at all. We were able to relink correct merchant account with few clicks on the app, that saved me from a big hassle. They helped resolved store errors too and setup the pages, and got products active on google merchant. Highly recommend this app for all shopify store owners.

HolyWeaves

Location India

I installed the app about a month back and the support was good. While they assist in setup, you can easily feel their nudge towards a paid plan. But thats fine. We hoped to take it anyway. While the support is prompt, may executives are trainees who simply dont understand the issue. But even that can be condoned.
Her are the real issues:
#Even after a month and numerous chats, we havent been able to make the app to work correctly. The app keeps uploading old sold out products to merchant center, and consuming all the credits. Despite several requests, they are unable to fix it. The custom profile we created clearly exclude sold out products yet the app everytime upload products in default profile which you cannot control except by unpublishing products on your shopify store. This completely negates the purpose of custom profiles. And, to add insult to injury, while the app uploads these sold out products, it also consumes all your credits.
They promised to fix it, yet our GMC is filed with old sold-out products that the app repeatedly uploads. This is our first ever negative review, but it is well-deserved. I hope they are able to fix the bugs.

Humber General Store

The team helped me to fix my issue with Google Merchant Center. Very happy with service and recommend it to all Shopify users,

topcryptotees.com

The Cedcommerce rep reached out to me and assisted me with the setup. She went out of her way to add my products on Google. I appreciate all of her assistance.

Corsinelabedoli

Servizio Top, aiutano il mio business in maniera impeccabile. Sono molto tecnici e trovano sempre il modo per aiutarmi