Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Outdoor-USA Patio Furniture

Thanks for helping me fix my web page, they respond very fast. thanks again..........................

KSUFIT Activewear

Having problems with Google type services this CED app solved all my Google issues. Now I can run ads without a worry. Also, great Customer care on the my questions. Thumbs up!

Mini Keg World

Great Service and support. The Guys at CED are good at what they do and they really make sure they get the job done

L.T.ENTREPRISE

J'ai installer cette application dimanche, et tout mes produits sont importer.
J'ai demander à l'assitant qui n'est pas un robot de confirmer l'intégration des produits. Et obtenu une réponse positive, plus l'intégration à google.

De Velde interieur

i got great support, they helped me and took time to answer my questions even though I had no prior knowledge of google shopping.

xixzen

I contact the staff because the currency is different when I upload my product to GMC. He got the issue and helped me a lot. In addition, he found that my GMC is blocked and gave some suggestions. He is very nice, patient, and professional. Recommend!

Tijolo Records

App perfeito e suporte maravilhoso, me atendeu super bem, e sanou meus problemas referentes ao feed.

Artmusiclitte/Artmusics Relays

J'utilise cette application pour charger mes listing sur Google ou Facebook et cette application est très intéressent rapport qualité prix . En ce qui concerne les gents qui y travail, c'est parfaitement clair est rapide. Les correspondances d'aides sont irréprochables . Merci

Ravary Store

Adorei o suporte tecnico, otimo atendimento e muito atencioso. Consegui concertar muitos erros eu estava cometendo por falta de conhecimento.

Mysuperdoggy

The service support of the app is amazing, they are ready to help at any time. I must recommend this app.