Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Lizzys Lovelies

Great APP. Excellent and quick replying customer service. Sorted my problem out for me quickly and easily. Definitely recommend.

Milanea Ltd

The CED apps are absolutely amazing. Most of all, i didn't expect as much customer care as they have. You see all their staff taking care of you in everything. No app error, no dysfunction, everything is smooth and fast. Just they are fantastic. Thank you

The Rare Plant Haus

This app made integrating with Google ads and shopping so easy. They did a site audit and helped guide me to get my website and Google accounts in order to start running advertising with Google. I highly recommend them.

Gitana Fashion

Excelent work. Very professional. They guide me through step by step. I will higjlly recomend it... I am so happy to use their service.

mjuks

Great customer support, easy communication via WhatsApp and everything was set up within a day! It's a bit of a hustle to add the relevant information everywhere, but the cedcommerce team will support you along the way.

Wolf of Dank Street

This is a great app with great support. We switched to this app from Adnabu after it was constantly causing issues.

The Urban Pride

I am using the Free version of this app for GMC Feed and it is really amazing. The new UI is much better than before. The support staff is really helpful. Looking forward to see more user-friendly features in the product edit sections.

coegawear

Very good app, fixed our Google Shopping Feed errors in minutes. The Support team is very good and helpful. I really can't say enough good about them. I struggled with other apps in Shopify and none of the support was very helpful to fix a Tax issue that was preventing the feed from working correctly. Highly-recommended 5/5. The team from CEDCommerce fixed the issue, right away and now we are getting a lot more traffic from Google.

LaiFug

I like this app very much, it really helped me a lot, especially the enthusiastic help and patience of the staff.

decorlyn

Best support ever, Highly Recommended app! If you are having problems with setting up merchant accounts, this is the best deal!!!