Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ROS 3 CLOTHING CO.

I like patience and time they put in on your website. we are still working on it. but so far it's going great. I highly recommend them.

Stellar K-Beauty

Great service from the support team. There were some technical issues that we were facing and the team helped us to solve it out of their good will. Awesome!

Home Covid Tests

I was stuck on how to get my products into GMC correctly and I had an account error. I was helped over many days really quickly. Best $ spent this month.

GBagShop

The service is really great, I don't know how to customize the profile and add some attributes, they are patient to teach me how to operate, and give me advice on optimization. Recommend it!

The Savage Male

I have been working with CED Commerce for awhile now and they have been helping me with my GoogleMerchant account, my account was having an issue with my product list being approved and within a week I was able to get my list approved. CED Commerce really knows their stuff and at the same time they are very professional and accommodating…I highly recommended their services!!!!!

C6.ca

Using this app to get set up with a local inventory ad on Google. Friendly and helpful tech support. Looking forward to this integration!

Sunglasses 4U Online

Good service - Looking forward to use the app. Very patient assistance. Really on the ball - Thanks.

Voile Fashion

I used this app to publish my products on google, it's very easy to use and everything you need available in the app,, and thanx for the great and fast support you have

RAW&WILD LTD

Really enjoyed my customer service experience with Surabhi Gupta. Easy to follow instructions. It was a learning curve get to know all the new Google requirements.

PETSPII

I've being using the app for a few days now, i have the best support i've ever had from similar apps, Special thanks to Swati Lohani, she's been very professional, waiting for sales to come, I'll keep you posted