Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Pet Care

Very good App for Google shopping and Ads, easy sync and management of all products, strong recommended !

Foodin Market

Really great support and services !! I can recommend this apps. Really its great. Help so much with Google shoping.

Nonvalue

I am glad that I purchased the google shopping and google ads app by cedcomerce. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. They are always willing to help. They're AMAZING!!!!!

It is very user friendly and easy to use, it updates very quickly. The online personal support is fantastic. Always deal with the same person on whats app/Skype with excellent clear advice and support. The app works very well.

I'm using this app to link my shopify store to my Google accounts. It's tricky business doing that on your own and initially my account was suspended but team helped me resolve my issues even when it really wasn't their issue to have to solve, basically giving me top shelf developer services for free. The app itself is very good, BUT the support is amazing, from the helpful videos about every little detail to the support team and customer service. Thank you cedcommerce team!

I have NO complaints about this app. I would highly recommend this one.

Beach Vibez

I love this app. It's easy to use and understand. Customer service is easy and pleasant. Thanks for your assistance.

AUS2U

I meet trouble about google ads that all my store product being rejected by google shopping ads, I am seeking support from this apps, support are immediate you won’t have to queue and wait for the response. If you have any google shopping issue, subscribe to this apps and the most important thing they provide 7 days free trial, if it’s not helping you, you can cancel and it won’t charge you any cost.

GreenPeach Inc.

I had trouble Verifying and Claiming my site. Swati was great walking me through it and helping me upload my products

Essential Massage & Therapy Company

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands off once you get everything up and running. support team incredible to have on your side. You simply email them a question or a request and they will have it done for you in hours. These guys are extremely helpful at explaining some of the complexities of the google algorithm. I’d give him 6 stars if I could!

Cedcommerce has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.
I think it's a good fit for stores that are...
Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every email I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had.
We have tried several more expensive, customizable feeds and they were a PAIN to setup and customize and support was non-existent. This worked with minimal setup and we saw sales go up through Google shopping right away.

Cheers to the team "Cedcommerce" :)

4 Leaf Industries

I used this app to place ads and so far it has been performing quite well. Created a good amount of traffic on my website.

Global Goods Collective

Excellent customer service. Extremely responsive and thorough, and have answered all of our questions. Really impressed with this team. Thank you!

Omhandemade

Assistenza veloce e disponibili anche in italiano! Diversi soluzioni di programmi d’aiuto!! Da valutare