Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Jackmove

Heavyweight duty y3eee3ee3eeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3esssssssssssssssssssssss!

EssentialsforGirls

very co operative team and understands the needs , have excellent knowledge of google . HIGHLY RECOMENDABLE

rewor.king

The APP is very easy to use, the service is in place, the reply is very timely, and it is recommended

Help Smoke Free

This is our 3rd store with them and they do a great job. I highly recommend them. Thanks again to the team.

Den Smarte Selgeren

We have installed the app on 3 of our stores. The team is very helpful and we managed to have all of our products accepted thank to them. I highly recommend it.

Minzuu

Just started the free trial yesterday and the support we have received is quick and courteous. They even created a custom product feed to fit our needs. Can't comment on the longterm performance yet, but so far, we'd highly recommend this app and the team behind!

Regina Store By Centparadise

5 Stelle sono pochine il servizio la velocità e cortesi dello staff. Un particolare grazie a Dixi efficientissimo

Home Shopping World

I had no idea how to start and configure all those GMC settings with this app however Swati was super nice and smart to help me setup everything. I feel very supportive.

Langstone

Seems to be a great app, with a easy interface. Very happy with the support from Raj. Will give it a few weeks and see how it goes.

Cattitude Retail

They have been helpful and communicative throughout this process with me. Very friendly and seem to know what they are talking about