Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

KBJewels555

i got an amazing service.
prompt assistance and reply 24/7
highly recomended!
they solved all my setting up problems

VizoCare

Many good apps for google Shopping, works on Merchant center, google Adwords, and shopping on google, thank you.

Guiding Lights Boutique

i dont know what i would have done without this app and the personalized help from Dixy, you should use this app. and the help they give is beyond 5 stars... merchant center is so confusing to me dnt think i would have ever got a feed right without this.... dont waist time trying yourself..... thank you so much for your help dixy.

TallGalls

If you need a complex solution for free with the possibility to unmap values on the feed... this is the solution. In addition, Swati can offer you Superb customer service!!

Leonardo Music

It is really the best APP and best team and service! So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool....

OriginalStoreIT

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service. This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible. Must have app 100%

CompactCloud

So I installed this app then uninstalled it. they contacted me after uninstall and promised that they can fix my google merchant centre which got suspended. It's been months and all they do is blame it on Google and not do anything about it. They claim them self google Partners but what's the point if you cant even help us.

froyclothing

Wow, very OUTSTANDING app, big kudos to Swati and Ujjwal. They're excellent people to work with. Since day one, they've been with me showing me a lot of things and how it works. They've really helped me with google ads, their app is GREAT. I wish every store owner will buy their app and i wish the rate is more than 5 star, i would have rated higher than this. I really recommend Cedcommerce google ads to everyone one, the app is SUPER!

Gulf Coast Pet Supplies

Fantastic app and OUTSTANDING post purchase service and communication . Thanks for all your assistance.

Lutzka's Garage

This is an awesome app !! Works really well and I give it a 5 star rating. Great customer service !!! I highly recomened this app !!