Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Care Valley

The app helped me put my products on google as well as the team who helped me really made sure I understood how the process worked, very satisfied with the services!

Magic Flying Boutique

I used this app and it is very useful and the team is very kind and helpful they solved my issue and find out what the problem is.
Thanks a lot appreciated for your help

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Very good and Easy to use. The people are very kind.

Very powerfull Tools. I like to use this app. And hope for long Term working

SEUA

really love it, very kind support team will help you solve any problem. Great app so far, Support is very friendly and helpful with getting your store all set up. I would recommen

TheScots

amazing product and order management and good support. Made my work much easier
would highly recommend

MagicTrend

really love it, very kind support team will help you solve any problem! the live chat support team is easy to reach and they know how to assist beginner :)

GoodMarkx

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.

If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!
Their customer service is second to none, with an incredibly fast response time and very professional and helpful answers.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

Funk's Wooden Wonders

Amazing Customer Service! the live chat support team answered every question I had. Im complete beginner and I needed a lot of help. Thank you very much for your support

Bugiganga Online

Usually when we download apps, we don't expect people to help us, in fact it never happened to me and I'm from another country, so it gets even more difficult. But with this app it was different, I received messages from the staff right after installation to help me make the settings. Polite staff, with a lot of patience, because I'm just getting started and yet he explained to me how to do it. I will definitely use this app in my store, you should too, don't worry if you are outside the US, it is not always that someone sends you a message asking for help, is it not?
Well .. this is different, I recommend 100%

BlueBassOfficial

Great so far, i see progress and im loving it! cant wait for my business to grow big with this help.