Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ozbargains4u

Location Australia

I have used this google app on my mutiple stores. The app has been working flawlessly since the start and the team has catered to all my requirements with precise care and utmost delicacy, This app is the perfect choice for listings products on google and getting your ads managed by the team. This team is available 24X7 and works very hard on google accounts and ads. They also worked on my store and gave great results related to the work we requested,and they have resolved most of my ads and google merchant center related issues. The product feed has been updating regularly without much problems. The ads have been running good and the team has done a commendable job of getting me traffic and sales.
What makes Cedcommerce stand out from other companies is that they have great knowledge in their field and deliver what they promise. I will totally recommend all products from Cedcommerce. 10/10

Bellina Shops

great app, makes it so much easier to navigate Google merchant center. but the best part of this app is its amazing support team.

Fable England US

Time spent using app 3 minutes

The app is good for our Shopping feed. But what's even better, is that the team is really helpful and responsive. They have helped us to solve several issues regarding our Merchant Centre and feeds across all our stores which we are very grateful for. Many thanks!

Babahlu Kids

Location Australia

Easy to set up and upload products and the staff are very helpful if you have any questions and they contacted me to fix any issues. Which was good.

3bruh

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Thumbs up to my account manager for going the extra mile for me and assist me. didn't expect someone from cedcommerce to business WhatsApp and assist me

MARBLEMAR

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Benim için önemli olan ,güvende olmak bu çok önemli, İşte burası tam doğru yer; İş konusuna bu kadar hakim samimi ve içten bir destek veren bir proje yöneticisi,bununla bitmiyor tahahhüt edilen tüm senaryolar tek tek tamamlanıyor,geçmişte yasadığım sorunlar bu ekiple beraber çözüme kavuşacak,çok heyacanlıyım.Teşekkürler ve hedefe beraber varma yolunda ilerleyelim tüm temennim bu başarının ekip çalışması ile geleceğini biliyorum.

MacintoshOutletOnline

The best service going highly recommended to all people wanting help with shopify feeds etc google +++

Evofort

Location Portugal

Usei esta app para me facilitar a ligação complexa do googleMerchant. Por excelência o apoio do suporte tem sido maravilhoso. Aconselho a todos, pois tem me estado a poupar imenso trabalho.

Drilow

Location France

Un très bon relationnel avec le personnel, tout se passe très bien ! Ils sont super compétent dans le travail qu'il fournissent

Discover Magic Motor

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to manage all the relevant things to keep my store running perfectly such as google ads, managing products, and fulling orders once I start to get sales