Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

LaYYaZ

Great company they've been walking me through my process to learn how to get my store connected to Google it's been a learning process and I'm starting to see what they're doing and starting to understand.

Bumbly Dad

Customer service has been amazing. They've even proactively provided suggestions on how I could improve my setup.

ANIMA | Italian Jewelry, Watches and Luxury products

This is a fantastic APP. Customer service is excellent, fast and efficient. I think it is the best APP on the market and I recommend it to all entrepreneurs.

CycleTrade®

Great App, Great support! This service has helped my Business tremendously and would recommend highly!

vinolog24.com

I tried many apps and I can say this is the best ever. A powerful app combined with a great team. They have a deep knowledge of google merchant and google ads
The customer support is able to solve each issue. Special thanks to Dxy and Ujjwal for the great job they are doing on my website.
I recommend them 100%.
Antonio - Vinolog24.com

Designs By Sandra Kay

I love this app and the customer service I received with it. Very easy to use and implement with my online store. I highly recommend it!!

Lizzys Lovelies

Great APP. Excellent and quick replying customer service. Sorted my problem out for me quickly and easily. Definitely recommend.

Milanea Ltd

The CED apps are absolutely amazing. Most of all, i didn't expect as much customer care as they have. You see all their staff taking care of you in everything. No app error, no dysfunction, everything is smooth and fast. Just they are fantastic. Thank you

The Rare Plant Haus

This app made integrating with Google ads and shopping so easy. They did a site audit and helped guide me to get my website and Google accounts in order to start running advertising with Google. I highly recommend them.

Gitana Fashion

Excelent work. Very professional. They guide me through step by step. I will higjlly recomend it... I am so happy to use their service.