Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

JP2CORNER

Superb app! It has excellent features and a user friendly look. Profiling feature is amazing, also the order and product sync is top class. Super happy with the support from Dixy, helped me set up my merchant center and guided very well for Google express and shopping. A must buy app for all sellers looking to sell on Google. 5/5

My Mat My Yoga LLC

This app is great and works very smoothy. We were looking for managing our products on Google Express and this app made it very easy for us to do it. It has excellent features like profiling, configurations, repricing the products, auto product syncing and lots more. To add to the greatness of this app, their is the support team from CedCommerce who will guide you in each and every area of the app and help you manage your merchant center too. Great experience with this app and team.

HipFlaskPlus

We are new to Google Express and Dixy helped with the integration. Great App and support so far. Great profiling features.

UPDATE: I have been using this app for awhile now and really love it. Dixy has been very helpful and constantly providing me continuing support and updates and ways to grow our business. I havent had any other company reach out to me daily asking if we are ok but Dixy does. If you want live support then Dixy is your person and this is your company.

p.s. I also use their other apps Walmart, Bonanza and Ebay with very little to no issues. Most issues are on the other side and quickly they dive it to help me with all problems.

California Design Den

This app is really helping us to integrate our Shopify orders & catalog with google merchant. Also received good support from Amit after integration.

ApnaaHome

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. It entailed all I needed to successfully launch and manage my store / products. Another best part was the amazing customer service. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. They reply quickly and very easily approachable. Wonderful and dedicated staff. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

The Better Backyard

i give this app 5 stars. the express integration works very well. the support is helpful. i would recommend this app!

EDGE Mobility System

This app provides easy and integrated access between shopify, google shopping actions, and google express. These will soon be merged into one brand google shopping and you NEED to use this app to take advantage of the huge shopping push google is going to make this year. The support via the devs on skype is fast and very responsive. They help you with any issue you might have and walk you through each step with screenshots or anything you night need. Highly recommended!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Goggle express store. This is our second store using this app. Another advantage is the excellent support and timely responses by the team in every area of the app and google store setup.

Fan Gear Nation

This is my second app with CedCommerce. While the app takes some getting used to, customer service is extremely responsive. Not only are they knowledgeable, they have a sincere interest in helping.

I purchasing more integrations in the future.

Mk Socks

Amazing group of helpers. App is working great and the customer service is unlike anything I have ever had. Thanks guys! Looking forward to a long relationship with you!