Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BlueJay Avenue

Love this app! So quick to install and works amazing. The team is really helpful and went above and beyond to resolve the GTIN issues that we were having.

Dr. Migliore

Location Switzerland

excellent support i recommend it especially for multi country and multi language and multi languages

NO BS™ Europe

Location Belgium

Great app so far. The support is excellent, and it's good to target different countries! I recommend it

Powerlete

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This app is the most defined and well thought of piece of product for managing the google listings of sellers owning a shopify store like me. The app includes every significant detail and has a smooth workflow which can be seen by hitting a few clicks, The app has streamlined our business and makes it so much easier to sync our product details to google merchant in a very short time. This has been the most consistent app that kept all products up to date on our google account without us having to do much manual work. It gives us control over every important part of our google products and orders as well which makes it easier to handle the work which would otherwise have been a very hectic task. The ouput we got was beyond amazing and the effective support team that helped us with all of our issues has been an icing on the cake. Simply the best google app for all shopify stores.

ZunGoor

Location Qatar

Good App, Hopefully, it will solve my problem with Google merchant which does not support my currency since it's considered as a demo currency

Olivier Laudus Jewellery

Overall a fantastic experience with the team that setup my feed in Google shopping. My feed had multiple issues but they managed to fix all of them.

eGrimesDirect

Fantastic support and assistance! A breath of fresh air after trying sooo many apps and not getting anywhere. Check these guys out!

TINA VORA

They have rockstars on their team. One of the best support I have ever experienced. They helped me setup my Google channel. Very passionate and friendly staff. Their app is less complicated and very good too. Support was simply awesome.

KW Creatives

I am so pleased that I chose this app for my shopping feed integration with Google. As my business is only new it was so good to have expert help so I could understand all that was needed to ensure I met with the Google standards for sharing my products. Absolute five star support from the app team, and I start the week knowing I can get on with creating products, sharing and selling online. Thank you so much!

Unique Oils

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Always get fabulous help with CedCommerce. All my products fixed and will be available for all services on Google.