Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

sportifyactivewear™

Amazing work from this amazing team very profesional , fast response and very good communication overall very satisfied and happy to chose them highly recommended

Rofial Beauty

Location Saudi Arabia

I used this app to help me activate my products on google merchant account. I had over 450 products that were disapproved and with the help of this app (in a few days) all of the products became approved and active. I would 100% recommend it.

Peekaboo

Location Kenya

very helpful app for google merchant center setup for the countries that are in beta for google. support team is also very responsive.

lacosatienetela

Location Spain

Contacto directo y rápido para cualquier duda. Tenía un problema con el feed y me lo solucionaron. Lo recomiendo

Abaka Company

This app is totally superb. The feed upload was fast and error-free. The team helped me set-up my Google merchant center programs. We finished the Buy on Google set-up within a short time, thanks to the amazing help provided by the team. The app has synched our products to Google merchant immediately. The custom profiles made it simple for us to filter and uploaded our catalog as we wanted. I had been trying to solve a lot of errors on my Google Merchant center but with no luck, once we found this app, the team solved all errors the same day. It surely a well established Google App and we apprecaite the hard work they put for my set-up. I can certainly recommend them to all Shopify users.

firstorganicbaby

Very well pleased! Its a good Team! A lot where they help me to improve my work. Thank you so much! Very happy.

B&L Online Store

The team is nice, friendly and helpful. They provide efficient and fit-for-purpose services for me. I definitely will recommend them to others who need the same kind of services.

PLANT-MY-SEEDS

Honestly, I have to admit the service and the performance behind it is really world class. the people are super helpful and made me aware that my shipping guidelines were not okay with google and accordingly they protected me from a suspension. I can recommend this app to everyone to start successfully

Sugarmat

Super easy to use and helpful add. The support team is very attentive in helping to set things up! Highly Recommend :)

Herbaloso

I had a suspension in my google merchant account and didn't know how to fix it
The team of suite for google shopping feed was very friendly and they helped me and solved the problem Thank you very much ☺️