Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

4 Leaf Industries

I used this app to place ads and so far it has been performing quite well. Created a good amount of traffic on my website.

Global Goods Collective

Excellent customer service. Extremely responsive and thorough, and have answered all of our questions. Really impressed with this team. Thank you!

Omhandemade

Assistenza veloce e disponibili anche in italiano! Diversi soluzioni di programmi d’aiuto!! Da valutare

BuyN95Masks

Very useful app. Saves time quite a lot. customer service is extremely good too, Swati took our case in super fast.

Fred&Ginger1

L'assistente che mi ha aiutato è stata gentilissima e disponibile, nonostante la diversa lingua parlata.

Pad Delux

wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into other countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and the support is super fast and helpful. Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend.

We have been using this app for a while now are very happy with it. Their support is awesome. After trying other product feed apps out there, this system is definitely best. Swati and the support team went above and beyond to help us with several specific tasks. Thanks again.

Spoiledbeautyboutique

Very interesting app very informative helpful and great plans to boost sales for your shop definitely recommend

Baikidi's store

Nice support they are pretty reactive I'm satisfied. I will check for higher plans and ads management too.

crona warzone

nice one appp well doing software,nice working well doingdfefhwerbeqwrhqwrebwbefadnmADNMDFNDFBDSFJQQJSFKSDJ

WALLY`S FASHION

One on one support! Thats great! Realy fast responce. My edvice is to go with this app is great!