App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Joy Values

if I knew this app is excited before I wouldn't use the old one very professional app take out all the hustle with a wonderful foundation for the merchant to work efficiently iv been facing an issue when I want to open new websites with this app my issues went to zero I highly recommend anybody looking for professional app to use this one, and what are amazing that the team of developers listens to the needs and willing to add it in the near future well done guys keep the good work up

DONATO GOODS™

The Google Shopping feed makes much easier to have products organised and listed on Google as Google can be pretty complicated. In addition, customer support is excellent. The lady and the gentleman I talked to on Zoom were very friendly, patient and helpful. 5 stars are well deserved. Thank you!

Future Youth LED

Very easy to use and great customer service. I had some questions regarding my Google disapproved my add and the support team was able to answer them within minutes through the support chat. Great service and great product.

INOMEGA

I'm using this app since a month now and I didn't have any problem. The process of having Product accepted by Google is very smooth. Very easy even when it is the first time you go on Google

STAUBER Best

Using this app has so far been really clear and helpful. I hope to use this constantly on new products that we roll out.

BlazingBull

Outstanding customer service. Google had been causing me some issues. Salil was accommodating and made calls with myself to solve the issue. Even after I had to cancel three times due to unforeseen circumstances Salil was polite and patient.

Thank you again Salil and the rest of your team.

I highly recommend this App!!

shineurikitchen

this is one of the best Google product feed apps on the market. It is so easy to use and save me a lot of time to do it manually. The customer service is excellent too. Very helpful and help me to solve any issue I may have about the app or anything else. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to run a google shopping ad. She is the best choice to go with.

Winny Beauty Products

I love the app, the features are great and make lives easy and also the customer support team is the best.

Best Paint By Number Kits

This app was very easy to install.
After a request to have the installation to check, I had a response with a few minutes and the call within 12 hours.
Great service and support from the team !

HYGIENE IS SIMPLE

I am starting to get the hang of this, I like this because this is easy and understandable to use. Thank You. I have my products listed and I have no complaints either.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13