App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

The Ideal Sunday

Very intuitive app and super easy to use. They make simple recommendations to optimise your google feed. The support from Salil was great - He knows what he's talking about. Highly recommend.

Best Global Price

Super simple to set-up and use. Fast answers to my questions. Keep up the good work, You'll love'it once you use'it.

Collection20202

very fast response conversation and helpful customer service> love this app, fixed all my Marchant account's issues.

Daphne Lorna

These guys are great and I highly recommend. I am new to google shopping and this app helped me get approved and enhance my google feed. We did a Zoom call and they walked me through the whole process.

Dr. Skin Online

Great support and very easy to use. When I had problems, they scheduled a zoom meeting and solved the problem

FIT-LOSOPHY

Very kind and helpful support, thank you very much. I have to improve my knowledge of the app but they help me to install everything and to understand how to use it, recommended!

hemline-shop

Great app! Does more than you expect.
Documentation could be a bit more improved though, but the customer support makes up for it.

The Pure Company UK

Great app, and even better company. I've been with Adnabu for over 3 years having used them to handle Adwords campaigns on my other business. The team are super helpful, always available on chat, have a deep understanding of Adwords and are committed to constantly improving their products. 5* stars all around, highly recommended.

High end fashion

Extremely easy to setup the feed. Their UX is pretty neat as well. Highly recommended for all shops who are new to Shopify. They also tell you how to improve your feed

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next