Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Revenue from Google Feed & Google Ads.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed

innaest

Location China

awsome customer service. special thanks to Ashwitha who helped to solve my problems multiple times. Highly recommend.

Indiaflorist247

Location India

I've been using this app for a few months and it works really well. I'm now waiting for them to make the app for FB/Instagram :)

Den Smarte Selgeren

Location Switzerland

The team is very professionnal and they collaborate with us beyond our expectations and needs. I would recommend this app to anyone. Moreover their price are competitive and their service is better than the other apps we have been using for Google shopping feed products. This is our 3rd shop with them. Special thanks to Neha ! :)

Gymp - Gorgeous Young Misters and Princesses

Location Belgium

Very happy with the feedback and tips I got from the customer service! They know certainly what they are talking about.

Sky Moods

Location Georgia

The customer service is very attentive and knowledgeable which is really rare these days. All my questions were answered promptly. I like this app. It gives clear instructions on how to improve the performance on google.

urnotinvited

Time spent using app About 17 hours

After weeks of painstaking research and talking to support staff, I have found this app which helped me solve our problem with missing sub-attribute [shipping]. Very convenient especially if you have digital products that don't need a shipping fee. Great customer service also, very fast response <3

BavinaAu

Location Australia

Wonderful support Staff, i was surprised i could book a meeting with the Staff to discuss my issues. Thank you and continue the good work

Pilimpikou

I was having trouble importing my products on Google Merchant Shopping. I then came across this app and I installed it on my Shopify store, and it solved my problem. What I appreciated the most was the help I got from Ashwitha A. from team AdNabu. She responds quickly to my emails, she took the time to analyze the issues and help me fix them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. Thank you again, Ashwitha! Monique

OSWIN HYDE

Great app, It does what it promises. Feeds and sync are quick. Customer support was available to help with any issues.

Gadget Hub Canada

Excellent support staff. Explained all the App features to me and tips/tricks on how to use it. I would like to thank Priya Singh for this amazing customer service