Reviews (6,109)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

Edited November 6, 2019

There were some initial hiccups in set up. But tech support stuck with me and helped figure out the issue. I would caution when you first set this up to regularly check your Google Shopping Orders on Google Merchant, in the case anything is wrong with your connection to this app. Once set up is consistently running and all concerns addressed, the app has worked great. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of initial set up problems.

High Plains Prospectors
11 months using the app
April 17, 2023

I was trying free app but it couldn't work then I install this paid app and it worked for google shopping ads

Remote Site Technologies
March 11, 2020

Great app for managing a product feed, has a lot more options than other apps I've used and they have great, hands-on customer service.

jujuslook
China
March 23, 2022

The support offered on this app has been great so far. My issue was solved in half an hour with minimal input from me. The support team member was polite and helpful.

Adore Lighting (Trading Name of Pip and Belle Ltd)
October 23, 2020

Great app that I use to submit my products to google shopping. The batch edit feature is superb and I use it a lot because I have unique products

Lion Legion
9 months using the app
May 12, 2020

It is OK. But the help didn't show good.But it help me to finish the google shopping. It is helpful.

moresoo
9 months using the app
May 4, 2023

Simple, affordable, gets the job done. Support is responsive. Give it a go.

Luxury Trade
New Zealand
March 28, 2023

good support solved the issue promptly and with proper screenshots illustrating the solution to the problem I was experiencing

Garden Sheds, Greenhouses & Gazebos
March 4, 2020

so far so good. I just downloaded the app but after running to issues the support team already helped me. Fast response and they offer tutorials. Looking forward to whatever else this app can offer for ecommerce....

WIGKED WIGS
May 5, 2023

Good support from LiveChat with feed issue. Helpful, clear communication and instructions. Hopefully it will sort out the issue.

woolyswheels.com.au