4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

March 18, 2024

I was having trouble setting up enhanced conversions on my Google ads to link to tee Simprosys app. I reached out to the support team and Mohit was my technical support adviser.

Mohit was amazing and in the end connected my Google ads to the app. Above all Mohit was so generous with his patience and understood exactly what my issue was.

I would happily recommend Mohit to anyone who needs to contact the support team for advice.

I have given a rating of 4 stars as I have not yet started using it but would give it a 5 just on my experience with Mohit.

Cots Prams and More
4 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Great app, a little difficult to set up.
Super great customer service, very helpful.

Voff and Go
Sweden
13 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Regarding the software at the moment we are not sure if we will use it or not, but I think the customer service staff is excellent, especially Mohib Chauhan was able to respond quickly to my questions and give solutions, I like the professional attitude.

Atomstack US
China
20 days using the app
February 16, 2024

Good app for basic Google and Facebook feeds, with very good support!

Lumaland Sitzsack
Germany
6 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Helpful app

RE:ERTH USA
Almost 2 years using the app
March 27, 2024

Même si l'application semble un peu austère au départ, le service d'accompagnement permet largement de combler ce petit inconvénient. Ils sont disponibles immédiatement par chat et résolvent vos problèmes. Je recommande

Arbre à Chats
France
2 days using the app
July 4, 2023

I'm just getting to grips with the app as it has a lot of features, so it's early days for me. The support team have been great at helping me sort through the various questions I have and helping get our Google Ads account optimised. On the basis of the support I've had to date and what I hope it can do for us, I would definitely recommend the app.

Emile et Rose
Over 2 years using the app
August 22, 2023

It has been good. I liked the customer service better when your hours were better. I have to time it before I go to bed to get help. But at least you help unlike Google.

Healing The Hyperbaric Way
About 1 year using the app
October 11, 2023

Quick and nice customer service

The Feeting Room
Portugal
Over 3 years using the app
January 4, 2024

Excelent service to the costumer

RMCLICK