Google Tag Manager

Full Data Layer for complete attribution of your store

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.

LogieTimber

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app, very simple to use and does exactly what we need it to do without us having to spend hours learning how to do it ourselves

Wired4Signs USA

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Update: We have resolved internal issues which resulted in the app not loading as expected. Most importantly though, the author has been in touch immediately to resolve this issue. Support is important! Original review: We are using this app to publish our GTIN data to Google Merchant Center and it worked without any issues. Today we were notified by Google that 90% of our products on GMC do not have a GTIN. So we try to check what is happening in GTM, but ... "cannot connect to server" ... is this app dead?

July 19, 2022

We're sorry you have had issues with your store, our app has been working without fault on your store since you installed it in 2017. No other customers seem to be experiencing this problem. Unfortunately the message you are getting is most likely from Google, Shopify or elsewhere but not from our app. We have asked you to share a screenshot of the error so we can help diagnose the issue but haven't heard back from you, please feel free to get back in touch with us and we will be very happy to help you diagnose the problem you are having.

Willow & Stone

Having only recently moved to Shopify, we needed a Google Tag Manager app that did everything for us. This app is so simple to use especially as we didn't know where to even start. The support available and template generator have really saved us lots of time getting everything configured and up and running.

Helen Round

This app is fantastic, it sorted out all my tracking issues and also the dashboard identified a major problem with my store that I am now getting fixed with support from the Google Tag Manager App team, thank you

The Velvet Bow

Location Greece

I am new to this app. The devs have done what the app is supposed to do. But the thing I want to highlight is that they are trying to do much more and help troubleshoot customers with other problems. I hope ever app has this customer service in Shopify. Great work guys, hope you the best!!

Wooden Cork

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Rob's rapid response and amazing support truly make this one of the best app experiences I have had on Shopify. Rob went above and beyond to resolve GTM setup for us free of charge which was a constant issue for our store.

BottleBuzz

Time spent using app 1 day

Rob was able to solve our Google issues within minutes. App and support are top notch. I cannot thank him enough for getting our GTM all setup correctly.

Made Terra

Rob helped me one-on-one and fixed every issue on my Shopify! He is so amazing, Best customer support I've seen before!
This app is my highest recommendation for anyone - who is want to setup google tag manager!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

The customer support is the gold in this app. Rob Edlin worked with me one-on-one to correctly set up and fine-tune our various tracking pixels and coding using Google Tag Manager. Epitomy of professionalism and customer service. This app and more importantly the people behind it get my highest recommendation.

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Previous 1 3