Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

by TAGinstall

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

HOBA.RS

Amazing app with amazing support. After trying several similar apps, Easy Tag was the only one that checked all the boxes. Kudos to Radi!

Fohen UK

Absolutely phenomenal service! The app is amazing and works exactly as described and is an asset for anyone with a Shopify store but the service we've received takes it to 6/5 stars! Thank you again so much.

Sous Vide Chef

Simply the best! I used other apps in the past that would install their rubbish code and then when the app was removed the code was still there. I decided to give Easy Tag Manager a go because I prefer one time fees and these guys seemed to know what they were doing. Radi was simply awesome during the install helping every step of the way with zoom calls to improve and ensure things were working. If you want to take really have great tracking then I would certainly recommend the app. I installed it on both of my stores. My best experience with a Shopify app team ever in my 5 years of being on Shopify.

Caballo Bronco

We acquired this app because Google Shopping is evolving and our old tagging became obsolete. We don't have the technical expertise to use the new G4 Tag from Google. Buying the App was a great investment, not only for the results but also for the amazing technical support that we received from Radi. He was extremely helpful and available. We highly recommend this app for anyone who relies a lot on Google campaigns and needs to do the conversion tracking quick and easy. Thank you Radi!

air-medi

Absolutly great experience! Great support! Great app! Recommand it for everyone who needs to implement tracking.

Calgee

Radi was amazing and super helpful in getting us set up and configuring additional tags. He went above and beyond. The app was very easy to use. It's a simple setup process and you can configure some common preset templates in one click. If you run into any issues, they will help you.

Dr. Wolff Official Store (Singapore)

Great app and great support!
I had a small parameter problem ; they answered my support email in less than a few hours, arranged an appointment for a day later and solved it with me in less than 20 min. They were really professional as they could explained me in details why I did not properly setup my tags. They even had a check on the others tags to see if the rest works properly.
New features are also coming soon so the price of this extension worth every penny. Definitely recommended for anyone setting up tags on Shopify!

2Tech Norge

Tacking with shopify has just been so buggy, until Radi help med set it up the right way with google tag manager. Now all data is shown the right way and my remarketing kick ass! This app is worth a lot for me! Check it out on www.2tech.no

Ribatex.se

The app do just what it should. It just works. GTM should be default in Shopify, but since it is not, this really is the best solution. The best part is Radi (the app owner) who did a lot of great work to get the best out of the app! Thanks for all the help!

Mashii

Best support. If you need to manage a lot of Tags this is the app. Saved us many days or work. The support team kept helping us until we finalized all configuration. Highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3