Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

by TAGinstall

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

MasterTalks

Thanks Radi, He is very patient and help me a lot. Although I am Chinese and the language of my website is also Chinese, he still find many ways to help. And we finally solve the problem. I also think it's a good product.

jeremykyleart

Absolutely LOVE this app. The Tag installation was as easy as 1,2,3. And Radi's customer service was seriously AMAZING! He was always super patient, and fast to reply and helped me with all my questions. I wish I could give EasyTag 10 stars. THANK YOU! (PS. I cannot wait for "EasyFeed" haha).

FiberFeels

You get a very good app and a great support. We had a conversation over a Zoom call to go over the setup - We did some testing to make sure it is working properly and we scheduled a call for next week.. I would recommend every professional to use Easy Tag. Maya

Doublee_CaDA

Good value for money. Excellent customer service. Everything seems working fine and eventually we got full reports in GA4. COOL!

Freshcut Paper

We found this app to be amazing! It saves hours of coding you would have to do to implement tags into your theme. Radi's customer support is also a 10+ - great app and great support, I can't say enough. Thank you!

Pretavoir

Excellent app and support - thanks to Radi for his expertise in tag manager and shopify to ensure our analytics is working and reporting correctly

INKAPARIS

Works like a charm and the support is great and available for any question ! I already installed the app on 2 of my clients and plan continuing.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous avons installé cette app afin de nous aider à installer les différents TAGS utiles à notre shop.
Ces très facile à utiliser pour les non spécialistes comme nous ! Il suffit d'avoir le bon ID de la plateforme et on le colle dans Easy Tag et hop le tour est joué :-)
Cela permet de gagner bcp de temps mais surtout d'être sur que tout est correctement configuré.
De plus, Radi (le CEO je crois) propose un RDV sur Zoom afin de nous expliquer le fonctionnement mais aussi afin de vérifier que tout est correctement fait. Il a pris la main sur mon ordi afin de faciliter le tout et c'était parfait. Maintenant nous avons tous les TAGS dont nous avons besoin et cela pris moins de 10 minutes!!!!
Le téléphone a duré plus de 30 minutes et j'ai appris bcp de choses.
Je ne peux que recommander cette app.

nano. Die Zahnbürste.

Easy Tag makes using tracking pixels work like a charm in Google Tag Manager. Saves you lots of time. The technical support is very fast to respond if needed at all. Highly recommend this!

Firefly Farm and Mercantile

It installed pretty easy, Radi helped to verify it was loading properly and gave a quick tutorial which was helpful. Highly recommend to folks who want to know what's happening on their webpage without assigning an army of coders.