Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

by TAGinstall

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

boss-affair.com

VOTO 100! Super App e super assistenza!
La migliore esperienza finora!
Dovrebbero prendere tutti esempio da lui!

Pet Standards

This app not only makes installing Google Tag Manager simple, but it also offers granular triggers and variables that will enable you to perform advanced behavioral driven marketing. On top of that, the support is amazing!

100 Miles Per Hour

This is a fantastic tool for tag management and super simple to use. There is a ton of additional value with variables and custom triggers that make using GTM way simpler and more robust. Customer service experience is excellent as well. Very patient, answers all questions and is very thorough. Highly recommended tool and a must have for anyone looking to use GTM.

ShopRockNRoll

The app is really awesome and easy to install and i used and experience is very good. The Owner Radi is very helpful and always ready to help.

BWS Printing Supplies

I needed this app to help me setup conversion tracking and remarketing tags. Radi was incredibly responsive and helpful. The customer experience and service is top-notch.

Vallerion

Very user-friendly application, easy to set up. Clean and simple. I had a special problem with GTM and the support immediately advised me within 10 minutes through Zoom how to solve the error and set the Easy Tag correctly. I highly recommend, it works beautifully. This application deserves more than 5 stars.

OriginalKettlebell.com

I needed to get my data layer and tags set up correctly, i started looking on upwork but finally found this app, super pleased as it saved me a lot of money and time. Super simple to set up and install. I reached out to the team and Radi was excellent and tested everything for me. Top job Easy Tag

1 3 Next