4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to gather Google reviews, enhancing their social proof and credibility. They praise its easy installation, seamless integration with Shopify, and reliable performance. The one-time charge is seen as cost-effective compared to monthly fees of other apps. The support team is commended for their swift and efficient service, including proactive checks on the app's functionality. Features like the Google Trusted Store badge are valued for boosting store credibility.

February 14, 2023

great service best support, recommend all to use this google service pay one time only , get best support.

TryBuy® USA🇺🇸
India
About 12 hours using the app
March 14, 2017

Didn't work for us at all. Was not happy with the app. Nice app owner and available, but I couldn't get it to work properly.

Hyburst
16 days using the app
February 3, 2018

Needed to get some google review for my business and I found out I could do the google opt in, couldn’t figure it out on my own, I think the low one time fee is well worth what I’ll get out of it!
Thanks for making this app!
Install was super easy and quick.
Good, quick customer support!

Square Up Fashions
About 11 hours using the app
September 29, 2016

was looking for this app really a good app if you don't have it already get it it's a must have to drive more traffic

Stoptime
About 9 hours using the app
Edited February 12, 2020

The app "Google Customer Reviews" doesn't work, we 've been expecting to see our business 106 google reviews linked to the website, asked for a refund, sorry not worth the money :( Still waiting for customer support replay.

Thenetjeweler
9 days using the app
Simprosys InfoMedia replied February 12, 2020

With this response, I would like to educate other merchants too, Any reviews collected by any other source not covered in the list on this URL(https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/190657?hl=en) will not be accepted by Google. In your case, you wanted to connect your Local Business reviews with the Online Seller Rating program of "Google Customer Reviews".

When you asked for the refund, without any other question, we had approved it. All we need is, app must be uninstalled. http://bit.ly/37pVb9L

We already had approved the refund request around 11 hours ago and within 12 hours of your request. Kindly look at the screenshot.

But, instead of removing the app and letting us know, you preferred to write the review. That too after the gap of 10 hrs from the time we had accepted the refund request. http://bit.ly/2SAIC6i

August 23, 2021

Easy install and great service. Happy to recommend this app to anyone looking for Google review integration.

Lava Tribe Girls Activewear
About 7 hours using the app
August 27, 2020

Much easier than doing it yourself - great support. Highly recommend this APP for anyone on shopify.

Wallace and Gibbs
New Zealand
About 4 hours using the app
March 16, 2020

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

EIGSHOW Beauty
China
About 2 hours using the app
April 10, 2021

Am not really sure about The fake reviews here. But I can indeed say that I have sent three separate emails to what so called the “CEO” Amit P Jivani which what his automated email indicates, and received nothing in retun. I now am working on a refund. Do not install his scam of an app

NUDRESS
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
April 12, 2018

This app was a breeze to set up! Had Google Customer Reviews up and running in just a couple of minutes after installing the app.

Absurd Ink