4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration. It's praised for efficiently collecting Google Customer Reviews, boosting store credibility. Its one-time charge is seen as cost-effective compared to subscription-based apps. Support is often highlighted for their prompt and expert assistance, with team members like Milan and Saad receiving special mentions. Merchants recommend it for its time-saving capabilities and positive impact on e-commerce operations.

August 23, 2021

Easy install and great service. Happy to recommend this app to anyone looking for Google review integration.

Lava Tribe Girls Activewear
About 7 hours using the app
August 27, 2020

Much easier than doing it yourself - great support. Highly recommend this APP for anyone on shopify.

Wallace and Gibbs
New Zealand
About 4 hours using the app
March 16, 2020

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

EIGSHOW Beauty
China
About 2 hours using the app
April 10, 2021

Am not really sure about The fake reviews here. But I can indeed say that I have sent three separate emails to what so called the “CEO” Amit P Jivani which what his automated email indicates, and received nothing in retun. I now am working on a refund. Do not install his scam of an app

NUDRESS
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
April 12, 2018

This app was a breeze to set up! Had Google Customer Reviews up and running in just a couple of minutes after installing the app.

Absurd Ink
41 minutes using the app
October 4, 2018

One of those days :( This app is not useful unless you know exactly how to set up a google merchant center. Once you have done that, the script that you need is provided by merchant center. So, after I worked through all of that, I felt scammed. I paid 25$ upfront and than ended up using the script. If you are working through merchant center and google reviews integration
Set up google merchants account(open and link account to shopify) -> I used a app the set up google merchant center feed (it is shopify free app) -> then go Merchant Center -> Customer Reviews(on the left) -> Program setup -> You can probably get shopify support to help you modify the script, it could change overtime but the script below works right now -> copy and paste the modified script into shopify -> setting -> checkout -> additional script.

window.renderOptIn = function() {
window.gapi.load('surveyoptin', function() {

var products = [
{% for item in order.line_items %}
{
"merchant_id": "123456",
"order_id": "{{order.order_number}}",
"email": "{{order.email}}",
"delivery_country": "{{order.shipping_address.country_code}}",
"estimated_delivery_date": "{{ order.created_at | date:'%s' | plus:345600 | date:'%F' }}",
"products": products,
"opt_in_style": "CENTER_DIALOG"
});
});
}

Curry People
About 15 hours using the app
May 16, 2019

This is a fantastic app that helps take the confusion out of setting up Google Customer Reviews. The one time (not recurring) fee is affordable. I have used this on two stores and am very happy with the app.

Access World
34 minutes using the app
May 6, 2019

I wanted this app to help get more Google reviews. Unfortunately my knowledge of adding code is non existent. I tried to follow the advice but found it a little difficult to know what to do. After contacting support it was sorted and now we just have to wait and see how it works. But all very helpful.
I just found the instructions a little difficult to understand but that could be to do with my lack of coding knowledge. Thanks. I’ll review it again and let you know how we get on.

Daisy Park
About 5 hours using the app
September 15, 2021

25 $ thrown by the window ! Useless and i can't get my money back ! I installed it and uninstalled it 5 minutes after because it doesn't do anything that google don't do for free!

Deguisement-enfant
France
10 minutes using the app
February 19, 2016

We are using the Simp Google Trusted Store app on a client site successfully and it works well for our users.

The best thing is Amits support, as he was very accommodating during the setup process and also now after one month in production.

Thanks Amit!