4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to gather Google reviews, enhancing their social proof and credibility. They praise its easy installation, seamless integration with Shopify, and reliable performance. The one-time charge is seen as cost-effective compared to monthly fees of other apps. The support team is commended for their swift and efficient service, including proactive checks on the app's functionality. Features like the Google Trusted Store badge are valued for boosting store credibility.

July 13, 2016

Installed this is multiple Shopify stores... support service is superb and very professional. Got approved fairly quickly. Well worth it. Highly recommended.

Into The Am
March 28, 2016

We are very happy with this app integration. Instruction was very easy to follow. I thought it's almost impossible to get trusted store badge on a Shopify store, but Simp made it happen. I highly recommend this app.

Locobeauty
February 11, 2020

Used to start getting Google reviews on our store. Great customer service with the install, and any other questions we had!

Kentaur Australia
May 14, 2019

So far so good. Waiting for the reviews to start rolling in. Amit and Symprosys are helpful and responsive as always on this app as well as the many others that we use them for

Photo Savings
August 30, 2016

Technical support was very personal and worked with me directly to set this up. I would give it 10 stars if I could!

The Cravory 2
August 17, 2016

Great, easy to use app.

GREAT customer service. Amit, the CEO/Founder is a STUD!

Fctry
November 20, 2015

App got us set up in no time and Amit was quick in responding to questions. Definitely recommend this app.

Usa Dawgs
August 10, 2019

Customer Service is great, they helped me to set up the APP and their response was at the same time!! I highly recommend, Thank you for your service!

The Dream Wedding Store
August 28, 2019

Nice and fast customer service. They helped me with the coding. And now it is working perfect. 5 stars from us!

Butik No8
Denmark
Almost 4 years using the app
June 14, 2016

Good communication throughout the process and technically simple to implement.
Well worth installing if you wish to have the Google certified badge appear on your website and in the Google shopping results.

Vanillabikes