Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

National Gun Trusts

Great customer service and responsive tech support. Shopify made a change to the liquid code and they emailed us a new fix.

Little Whispers

Fast customer service, very helpful, would recommend :) I emailed and they put our code right straight away. Five Stars from us.

Butik No8

Nice and fast customer service. They helped me with the coding. And now it is working perfect. 5 stars from us!

Universal Textiles Outlet

Well worth the money. They will even log into Google Merchant Center and then Shopify to do it for you if you are struggling. They helped with troubleshooting and even the advanced features of the tracking code.

ProSonas LiveBooster A/S

GREAT customer service !! We had problems understanding the app setup process and Amit helped us very fast!

The Dream Wedding Store

Customer Service is great, they helped me to set up the APP and their response was at the same time!! I highly recommend, Thank you for your service!

dogparentsonline.com

Great app I love it and definitely worth the 25.00
dollar charge. I am sure this will more than pay for itself.

GILI Sports

Great customer service and an easy install. Highly recommend these guys and their apps! I've contacted support numerous times - they were always prompt and never got frustrated. The support is what pushed me over the edge to rate Simprosys 5 stars.

Flowers.ie

Outstanding service from these guys, I have had two issues (my settings) and they have responded within a few minutes and fixed each time, model for excellent customer service.

Lee Display

Super easy integration and the staff is really helpful to work with. They answer any and all questions you have. This is a no-brainer add-on you need for an e-commerce business that doesn't have a fulltime web developer.