4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration. It's praised for efficiently collecting Google Customer Reviews, boosting store credibility. Its one-time charge is seen as cost-effective compared to subscription-based apps. Support is often highlighted for their prompt and expert assistance, with team members like Milan and Saad receiving special mentions. Merchants recommend it for its time-saving capabilities and positive impact on e-commerce operations.

August 10, 2019

Customer Service is great, they helped me to set up the APP and their response was at the same time!! I highly recommend, Thank you for your service!

The Dream Wedding Store
About 4 years using the app
August 28, 2019

Nice and fast customer service. They helped me with the coding. And now it is working perfect. 5 stars from us!

Butik No8
Denmark
June 14, 2016

Good communication throughout the process and technically simple to implement.
Well worth installing if you wish to have the Google certified badge appear on your website and in the Google shopping results.

Vanillabikes
October 4, 2019

Customer Service super active, quick and polite. The app is awesome and it fit all our needs. We Suggest you!

Italian Food Online Store
June 27, 2017

Must have app for the site. It works great on our Shopify Plus platform.

Thanks.

JemJem.com

Jemkim
May 25, 2016

This app delivers on its promises. We went live as a Google Trusted Store not too long ago and I'm sure it will pay off with higher clickthru and so on. Amit was very responsive via Skype and solved whatever problems we had in the process. Definitely recommend him! -Steve

Ramjet
October 29, 2019

Essential for an ecom store - and as always Symprosis are the go to experts. They always present with a positive can-do attitude, and will get back to you in a fast professional manner.
Excellent work guys - we are very grateful to you! :)

celltechmobilerepairs
August 9, 2022

Great app. Works perfectly and simple to install. Would definitely recommend. Excellent support too, very fast and helpful.

Philip Jones Jewellery
November 14, 2019

Great service and support. Lately, I had an issue with Google Merchant and asked for help.
The team gave me a quick response to this problem and helped by fixing it for me.
Many thanks for that!

TestYourWill
Estonia
Edited February 17, 2021

Esta aplicación es genial! Totalmente recomendable y el soporte es increíble. Muchas gracias! ......

Page One