Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

US Citrus

Excellent, fast and efficient customer support. They are very competent.
I would highly recommend for any small business.

Happy Sexo

Buena App. Te facilita el proceso de instalacion de Google review. Respuesta rapida ante cualquier duda. Recomendable . Saludos desde https://happysexo.ec/

Page One

Esta aplicación es genial! Totalmente recomendable y el soporte es increíble. Muchas gracias! ......

Mini-Cycle

Always had a great experience with simprosys apps. Quality products, timely support and available to work with whatever you need.

In Season Jewelry

Great app! Works Great! Customer Service, Bijal was fast and attend all our needs. Would definitely recommend this app.

Maître du Thé

Great app, the support team is very fast , hope i will get good reviews after and make my buneses grow

SnipersEdgeHockey.com

Great app, works well. Customer service is great, Bijal was very helpful.

If you need assistance getting the seller ratings to work use this app.

oak&pearlclothingco

This app made it beyond easy to get google reviews set up in my store www.oakandpearl.com ! The customer service is also amazing when I had some issues come up. Thank you so much!

Herbaland Naturals Inc. | Canada

Good app! It's helping us to gather customers' reviews on Google. It's not invasive and has a good approach.

Mymagic10

I’m new in online store , they are really helpful and answers all my question , I trust them and I’m suggesting you .