Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

Whitaker Brothers

Perfect. Excellent documentation, easy integration. It took us all of about 20 minutes to get it up and tested.

Brazuca Specialty Coffee Amsterdam

This app make your life easier ;) Well worth the money. Great customer support from the Simprosys team.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Mineral Tiles

Easy to use and great service. I emailed them to help me with the installation and within 24 hours everything was done.

EVEO TV

Great app, working smooth. Good Customer Service Support. Need to try it for 3-4 months to get results.

IBKÜL

Good app. Great customer service! The team is always helpful and clear in communication. I recommend this 100%

Morphée

This Google Customer reviews app works well, and support is always available when needed ! Thank you !

Smoking Airplanes

The customer service team responded to my request for set-up help within 1 day (I am located in Mountain Time Zone). Shortly thereafter, they helped me complete the set-up and verify the app is working properly. It is too early to comment on how many reviews this app may help to generate. However, I thought I would post an early review because it may be helpful to know the app developer does a very good job helping with set-up.

Tayport Distillery

This made the process of adding Google Reviews to my website so easy. The team are very responsive and are quick to answer any queries you have. Thanks Simprosys!

Lava Tribe Girls Activewear

Easy install and great service. Happy to recommend this app to anyone looking for Google review integration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20