4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

April 19, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing!! :) The team is so responsive, very patient, and super helpful! Every time we had questions or needed to make adjustments to the app, the team always helped us with those changes within 24 hours of sending in a request. They helped us personalize each feature exactly as we liked it, so we're very grateful! We love every feature this app offers and this has definitely helped to elevate our website! The price is extremely affordable as well. Definitely recommend this app to every small business! :)

Dare To Be Chic
Growave replied April 21, 2021

Hi Dare To Be Chic team,

How dare you be so lovely?!😍😍

Your words just made our day. We can't thank you enough for your words, and more importantly, for being such a kind-hearted and understanding client. We'll always treasure the opportunity to work with you. 💜

We're over the moon that you find our app helpful. We will try our best and keep being here for you. Just like you said, you help us elevate our game every day!

Here's to many years of fruitful collaboration!​🍑

Edited May 26, 2015

This is exactly what I wanted and fantastic support! Response from the support team usually within a few minutes!
Thanks!

Air Plant Décor
July 24, 2020

I absolutely love love love this app. Even on the free plan, this app knocks the ball right out of the park! We love the reviews section, adore the wishlist functionality and greatly appreciate the easy sign in options. You guys deserve the ratings you have achieved. Thank you!

The Nairoboho
Kenya
Growave replied July 27, 2020

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! We are really excited to see our best-performing apps in your store! 🥳

We try our best to ensure a beautiful, smooth integration as well as provide the most efficient customer service regardless of the plan. We're happiest when you find Growave useful!

By the way, just a kindly reminder that we are always ready to provide you with an extended trial in case you'd like to try Growave in an advanced version.

P.S. We love you too! 🤗

January 13, 2020

Very kind and helpful service. Thank you for your support through out the whole way.

Nicholas Warren
Managing Director
IMPERIAURA PTY LTD

Imperiaura pty ltd
February 21, 2021

Using their loyalty, reviews and wishlist the most. Customer service is excellent. Timely, responsive, and always helpful. Plenty of features to customize your customer experience and help your shop grow.

Squirrel City Jewelers
Growave replied February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving so wonderful review team at Squirrel City Jewelers, 💞

We are delirious with happiness to know that our team is contributing to your shop's growth. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

April 26, 2022

I would love to appreciate this very good application. Next, I would like to highly appreciate the patient follow-up of Alex and Growave's staff.

YOMOMENT
China
Growave replied April 26, 2022

Dear YOMOMENT team,

Your kind words mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for helping share the word about us!🤩 It`s always a pleasure to hear such feedback and warm words, it shows that our hard work is being paid off. Thank you once again🌞

Hope to continue supporting you in the future times!
Wishing you a great day 💖.

December 20, 2014

Support response time and quality is amazing. Of all the social marketing and login apps we reciewed, this is the best. Most highly recommended!

Raw Dog Hawaiʻi
November 21, 2018

I am using the app and it's amazing. One big advantage this app has is their awesome support. They installed the app for me and did many modifications so that it's perfect for my store. I definitely recommend them!

Bolgent
Bulgaria
Edited September 17, 2019

The customer service with this app is incredible. Using the app is very easy and straight forward. I wanted to have a wishlist icon in between the search icon and cart icons which is something that didn't come out of the box and emailed the team to ask how to do it but instead of giving me information Tattu just did it for me. She replied to my emails so quickly, and was always so helpful and informative.

Even after changing my theme, Tattu was still really happy to help me again and again. 10/10 I recommend this app.

EAST 82nd
November 22, 2021

This app is really a saver and the solution for any membership needs. This app helps with the ability to connect customers to us and bring about a increase in the awareness of our cafe. A sure consideration in any membership search.

The Caffeine Experience
Singapore
Growave replied November 24, 2021

Happy Wednesday to The Caffeine Experience Team ✌,

First of all, I would like to thank you for such kind words and for your amazing feedback. It is very pleasant for our entire team to know that we are working and supporting you for a reason! ✨😍

Thank you very much for highlighting several important points and we are very glad that we are helping your business to develop. This is our main goal 🥳. You are happy - we are happy! 💙

We will try our best to continue to provide you with excellent service. See you soon 😍