Reviews (2,089)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its consolidation of multiple features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and referral programs into one platform. They praise its responsive customer service, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants report increased user engagement, sales, and conversion rates, deeming it good value for money.

June 25, 2024

I uninstalled the app and they still charged me and I haven't been able to get in touch with someone to give me back the yearly fee. I stopped using the app and went to Loox because its more user friendly

GLAMLIFE BEAUTY
Almost 3 years using the app
Growave replied June 26, 2024

Hello GLAMLIFE BEAUTY Team,

On behalf of the Growave team, I would like to apologize for your negative experience with us. 💔 I have reviewed all the threads, and I am very sorry that your impression of our app was not as positive as you expected. We deeply value every merchant, and it is crucial to us that all our customers are satisfied with our app.

Regarding your refund request, we need a screenshot of the invoice to verify the billing period and compare it with Shopify's records. On my end, I have already checked with the Shopify Billing team and processed the refund to your card linked to Shopify. You should see the funds on your card within 2-5 business days.

I would like to resolve these issues together, as I sincerely do not want our cooperation to end on this note. We can arrange a call to discuss your concerns personally, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to hear from you. Please let me know your thoughts and reply to my email. 🙏🏻

Best regards,
Binazir
Head of Customer Support

June 27, 2024

The "buy now button" on my store's product page was not loading properly. Upon investigating I was able to identify custom code changes in the product-template.liquid file as the cause for this behaviour. There is some residual code from the app [Growave: Loyalty and Wishlist] which interferes wuth the product-form - so the buttons. This app's developers have no responsibility and leave bugs in theme that interfere with other buttons. I don't think they did this on purpose, but it leaves room for improvement.

The Anime Supply
28 days using the app
Growave replied June 28, 2024

Hello, The Anime Supply team,

We want to express our sincere apologies for the negative experience you had with our app. It must have been frustrating to encounter issues with the "Buy Now" button on your product page due to residual code from our app.
This situation is not reflective of our usual standards since we strive to provide a seamless experience for our users.

We are more than willing to assist you in removing any residual code that may be affecting your site's functionality. Please be informed that we have contacted you via email to sort this out as soon as possible to make sure that the website's running smoothly.

Best regards,
Vlad
Growave Support Team

June 6, 2024

I removed my review, but I am putting it back again. This app support is the worst you can even get.

They will play with your website like a toy.

The rewards feature does not work on phone resolution. Be careful, these reviews are all fake as the app is buggy to the max.

Snack Attack
24 days using the app
Growave replied June 7, 2024

Hi, the team at Snack Attack,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered with our application. Your feedback is always incredibly valuable to us as it helps us improve our services.

We understand your frustration and would like to assure you that we take all reviews seriously. Regarding your concern about fake reviews, please note that Shopify strictly prohibits the posting of fake reviews, and we adhere to their policies rigorously.

We regret that you faced issues with our app's functionality, particularly with the Rewards feature on the mobile version. We want to assure you that our team has worked diligently to address these issues. We provided a screen recording showcasing the fix we implemented. We would appreciate it if you share your thoughts about this.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We remain committed to providing exceptional support and improving our app's functionality continuously. If you're willing, we'd appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly to resolve any outstanding issues and regain your trust in our product.

Thank you again for bringing these concerns to our attention. We look forward to the opportunity to make things right.

Binazir,

Olazion
Almost 2 years using the app
Growave replied April 26, 2024

Hello, Olazion team,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had and for your decision to leave a one-star review. We have thoroughly investigated the matter and found that our support team made several attempts to reach out to you via email. However, it's possible that our messages may have been filtered into your spam folder. We kindly request that you check your spam section or provide us with an alternative email address for further communication.

Additionally, our support team tried to contact you via phone calls for many days, but unfortunately, we were directed to voicemail each time.

Please know that our support team responded promptly to your inquiries, and we have reviewed all possible errors on our end. We have done everything possible from our side to assist you.

We would be extremely grateful if you could take a moment to check your email and let us know if you have received our messages. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to resolving any issues you may have encountered.

January 3, 2024

This app is terrible!!!!!!!!!!
I found out that all the coupons they generate are still active after customers redeemed them ( making you lose money)!

I contacted them 5 times, and they escalated the case, it's been 3 weeks and no one got back to me.

I'm deleting this app also they increased their price dramatically.

CUSTOMERS CAN REDEEM DISCOUNTS GENERATED FROM THE APP ALL THE TIME AND IT DOESN'T DEACTIVATE THEM, MAKING YOU LOOS MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Febron
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied January 4, 2024

Dear Febron team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We sincerely appreciate your input, as it is invaluable to us in improving our services and meeting the expectations of our loyal customers.

We want to extend our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced, and we regret that we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are actively working to address each issue raised in your feedback.

Upon reviewing your recent inquiries, our team discovered that the discrepancy in the reward program settings between 2022 and 2023 contributed to the glitches concerning the discounts for your specific account. We understand the frustration this may have caused and assure you that steps are being taken to rectify this situation promptly.

Regarding the issue with active coupons not deactivating after redemption, our development team is diligently investigating the root cause. Unfortunately, pinpointing an exact timeline for resolution can be challenging due to workload and task complexity, but please be assured that we are making every effort to identify and address the issue promptly.

I sincerely apologize for any delays in our response over the past three weeks. I acknowledge the importance of your concerns, and we are committed to resolving them to your satisfaction. We understand the impact these issues may have on your experience with our app, and we are dedicated to making things right.

Regarding the recent price increase, we understand that this may have come as an unwelcome surprise. For our loyal customers like yourself, we have decided not to modify your plan and allow you to continue using our application at the previous pricing, provided that you do not exceed the monthly order limit.

I hope this clarifies the situation to some extent, and I appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our services. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns or questions. We value your loyalty and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our app.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to the opportunity to address your concerns and regain your trust. 🙏

November 21, 2023

This was an app that I really enjoyed as their customer service was quick to respond and the functions were great.

We were one of the early users when they were still offering their $9 basic plan but most of the functions have now been removed from us due to the pricing change. We wrote in to customer service explaining our situation, and for a small brand like ours, it's impossible to be paying $149 per month to retain all the features which were available from the plan they promised previously. Most apps out there would still reward their old customers who've been with them since day one, but not in the case of Growave.

It's truly disappointing and now we need to find another review and loyalty app that can fit into our budget. While I appreciate the help that the team has provided for us since day one, this experience has left us speechless.

SLOW RITUALS
Singapore
12 months using the app
Growave replied November 23, 2023

Dear SLOW RITUALS team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express our sincere gratitude for sharing your valuable feedback with us. Your openness in expressing your experience with our application is genuinely appreciated, and we deeply regret that your expectations were not fully met. We understand the impact changes in our pricing structure can have, especially for our early users, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 😥

The decision to adjust our pricing was made after careful consideration to optimize our services and align with industry standards. However, we recognize and empathize with your concerns, and we are committed to finding a solution that addresses your needs.

It genuinely saddens us that we were unable to meet your expectations. We've made several attempts to reach out to you, but unfortunately, we have not received a response. We understand that your time is valuable, and we apologize if our attempts to connect have inconvenienced you further. However, we are always eager to resume our collaboration and will be available to address any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are open to it, I am available for a phone conversation or correspondence via email at your convenience. I am committed to listening, understanding your requirements, and working towards an optimal solution that satisfies both parties.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback, and we are eager to engage in a meaningful dialogue to address your concerns. 🙏

December 5, 2023

Large increase in price with no real viable upgrades. I reached out to customer service and was pretty much told to downgrade to free or pay a lot more for you're already getting. No grandfathered pricing. The installation was supposed to be straightforward but took multiple E-Mails to customer service to resolve since the migrated data was not integrating into their service as intended, the original price point made it worth the try. Once everything was running as intended, I gave feedback to them as the schema that google uses to pick-up on reviews and display them in search was completely missing. Afterwards, everything worked fine and as intended. Adding new features and incentivizing an upgrade is what they should have done as opposed to locking all the current features behind a massive increase.

Pillowfied
4 months using the app
Growave replied December 7, 2023

Dear Pillowfied team,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by recent changes to our pricing structure and the challenges faced during the app installation.

Your feedback has been invaluable in refining our processes, and we appreciate your engagement with our customer service team. We acknowledge that the installation process didn't meet expectations, and we are committed to improving the experience.

The decision to adjust pricing was made after careful consideration of various factors. We understand your concerns and value your loyalty. To ensure a seamless transition to the new pricing, I am open to discussing your individual case. I am available for a meeting via email or a personal call to address your concerns and maintain a positive experience with our application.

I understand your decision to remove our application was disappointing, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Unfortunately, my attempts to contact you via email and phone to discuss possible solutions were unsuccessful. Nevertheless, I want to assure you that I am always available and eager to address any concerns you may have.

We highly value our partnership with you and would be delighted to resume our collaboration. If you have any specific questions or if there are areas of concern you'd like to discuss, please let me know a convenient time for you. I am committed to finding a resolution that ensures your satisfaction with our application.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. I look forward to the opportunity to reconnect and work towards a positive resolution.

Edited September 18, 2023

Even though I told them not to call me, they kept calling from different numbers, asking me to change my review. Stop calling me!!!!! It's your APP real issue. Other customer need to know how it works!
The social login function doesn't work at all!!!! I have send the issue video. But the support just say they have tested and it could work.. But I can't work either my friend.
Now they asked me to create an account then could use the social login function. If so why it is called social login???? All we want is customers don't need to create an account and easy login. Too bad. Bad product bad service! Stay away from this app.

ViVi Stationery
China
10 months using the app
Growave replied September 11, 2023

Dear Megan and the ViVi Stationery Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to address the concerns raised in your review and assure you that the issues you faced with our app have been resolved. Your feedback is invaluable, and I appreciate your patience throughout this process.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our attempts to reach out. Our intention was to assist you in resolving app issues, and I understand our communication may not have aligned with your preferences.

I'm grateful for your efforts in sharing the issue video and your eagerness to help identify the problems. Our dedicated developers have worked to ensure everything now functions as intended.

Your feedback is taken seriously, and adjustments have been made to address the issues you faced. My goal is to provide you with a seamless experience with our app.

I also want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our phone calls. I tried to reach out to discuss and address concerns directly. Our team hopes for a chance to regain your trust and collaborate again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you have additional feedback, please reach out. I look forward to providing you with an improved experience in the future.

Warm regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager

January 8, 2024

Well where to start we can't use all the features and I'm paying $470.4/yearly and I'm stil missing the key features for a good functioning we will think to continue with, next year as it is exesive. For us is like a minus the star we have used to rate.

GLX'S Inc.
22 days using the app
Growave replied January 10, 2024

Dear GLX'S Inc. team,

We're truly sorry that you've encountered such an issue, and we acknowledge all the inconveniences it has caused. I have already sent you an email with a proposed solution to this problem and have attempted to call you several times to discuss it in person. I hope my message has reached you, and I'll be awaiting your response. I genuinely intend to assist you and improve your experience with us.

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist Growave

July 25, 2023

Absolutely horrible experience for my customers and myself ever since installing this app. Be prepared for a LOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT of wasted time trying to get customer support to actually help you get anything done when there's an issue- they just want to blame it on Shopify when it's really all on their end

Nightmare Before Stitches
About 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 26, 2023

Dear Jetana and Nightmare Before Stitches team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our app. We value all input from our users, and we're sorry to hear that you had a less-than-satisfactory experience.

We understand your frustration and want to assure you that our team is actively working on addressing the issues you've mentioned. Our goal is to continuously improve and enhance our app to meet the needs and expectations of our users.

We were trying to contact you, but could not get any answer, thus it would be awesome if you could give us more information or get in touch with our support staff so that we can better understand the precise issues you ran into. We would appreciate the chance to address any issues you may have and provide you with immediate assistance. We are available for you 24/7.

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement, and we take your comments seriously. We'll use this as a learning experience to make our app even better.

Thank you again for your honest feedback. We hope you'll consider giving our app another try, and we look forward to providing you with a more positive experience in the future.

Aziz,