4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

January 3, 2024

This app is terrible!!!!!!!!!!
I found out that all the coupons they generate are still active after customers redeemed them ( making you lose money)!

I contacted them 5 times, and they escalated the case, it's been 3 weeks and no one got back to me.

I'm deleting this app also they increased their price dramatically.

CUSTOMERS CAN REDEEM DISCOUNTS GENERATED FROM THE APP ALL THE TIME AND IT DOESN'T DEACTIVATE THEM, MAKING YOU LOOS MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Febron
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied January 4, 2024

Dear Febron team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We sincerely appreciate your input, as it is invaluable to us in improving our services and meeting the expectations of our loyal customers.

We want to extend our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced, and we regret that we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are actively working to address each issue raised in your feedback.

Upon reviewing your recent inquiries, our team discovered that the discrepancy in the reward program settings between 2022 and 2023 contributed to the glitches concerning the discounts for your specific account. We understand the frustration this may have caused and assure you that steps are being taken to rectify this situation promptly.

Regarding the issue with active coupons not deactivating after redemption, our development team is diligently investigating the root cause. Unfortunately, pinpointing an exact timeline for resolution can be challenging due to workload and task complexity, but please be assured that we are making every effort to identify and address the issue promptly.

I sincerely apologize for any delays in our response over the past three weeks. I acknowledge the importance of your concerns, and we are committed to resolving them to your satisfaction. We understand the impact these issues may have on your experience with our app, and we are dedicated to making things right.

Regarding the recent price increase, we understand that this may have come as an unwelcome surprise. For our loyal customers like yourself, we have decided not to modify your plan and allow you to continue using our application at the previous pricing, provided that you do not exceed the monthly order limit.

I hope this clarifies the situation to some extent, and I appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our services. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns or questions. We value your loyalty and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our app.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to the opportunity to address your concerns and regain your trust. 🙏

Begaiym, Reputation Manager

November 21, 2023

This was an app that I really enjoyed as their customer service was quick to respond and the functions were great.

We were one of the early users when they were still offering their $9 basic plan but most of the functions have now been removed from us due to the pricing change. We wrote in to customer service explaining our situation, and for a small brand like ours, it's impossible to be paying $149 per month to retain all the features which were available from the plan they promised previously. Most apps out there would still reward their old customers who've been with them since day one, but not in the case of Growave.

It's truly disappointing and now we need to find another review and loyalty app that can fit into our budget. While I appreciate the help that the team has provided for us since day one, this experience has left us speechless.

SLOW RITUALS
Singapore
12 months using the app
Growave replied November 23, 2023

Dear SLOW RITUALS team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express our sincere gratitude for sharing your valuable feedback with us. Your openness in expressing your experience with our application is genuinely appreciated, and we deeply regret that your expectations were not fully met. We understand the impact changes in our pricing structure can have, especially for our early users, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 😥

The decision to adjust our pricing was made after careful consideration to optimize our services and align with industry standards. However, we recognize and empathize with your concerns, and we are committed to finding a solution that addresses your needs.

It genuinely saddens us that we were unable to meet your expectations. We've made several attempts to reach out to you, but unfortunately, we have not received a response. We understand that your time is valuable, and we apologize if our attempts to connect have inconvenienced you further. However, we are always eager to resume our collaboration and will be available to address any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are open to it, I am available for a phone conversation or correspondence via email at your convenience. I am committed to listening, understanding your requirements, and working towards an optimal solution that satisfies both parties.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback, and we are eager to engage in a meaningful dialogue to address your concerns. 🙏

Kind regards,

December 5, 2023

Large increase in price with no real viable upgrades. I reached out to customer service and was pretty much told to downgrade to free or pay a lot more for you're already getting. No grandfathered pricing. The installation was supposed to be straightforward but took multiple E-Mails to customer service to resolve since the migrated data was not integrating into their service as intended, the original price point made it worth the try. Once everything was running as intended, I gave feedback to them as the schema that google uses to pick-up on reviews and display them in search was completely missing. Afterwards, everything worked fine and as intended. Adding new features and incentivizing an upgrade is what they should have done as opposed to locking all the current features behind a massive increase.

Pillowfied
4 months using the app
Growave replied December 7, 2023

Dear Pillowfied team,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by recent changes to our pricing structure and the challenges faced during the app installation.

Your feedback has been invaluable in refining our processes, and we appreciate your engagement with our customer service team. We acknowledge that the installation process didn't meet expectations, and we are committed to improving the experience.

The decision to adjust pricing was made after careful consideration of various factors. We understand your concerns and value your loyalty. To ensure a seamless transition to the new pricing, I am open to discussing your individual case. I am available for a meeting via email or a personal call to address your concerns and maintain a positive experience with our application.

I understand your decision to remove our application was disappointing, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Unfortunately, my attempts to contact you via email and phone to discuss possible solutions were unsuccessful. Nevertheless, I want to assure you that I am always available and eager to address any concerns you may have.

We highly value our partnership with you and would be delighted to resume our collaboration. If you have any specific questions or if there are areas of concern you'd like to discuss, please let me know a convenient time for you. I am committed to finding a resolution that ensures your satisfaction with our application.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. I look forward to the opportunity to reconnect and work towards a positive resolution.

Best regards,

January 8, 2024

Well where to start we can't use all the features and I'm paying $470.4/yearly and I'm stil missing the key features for a good functioning we will think to continue with, next year as it is exesive. For us is like a minus the star we have used to rate.

GLX'S Inc.
22 days using the app
Growave replied January 10, 2024

Dear GLX'S Inc. team,

We're truly sorry that you've encountered such an issue, and we acknowledge all the inconveniences it has caused. I have already sent you an email with a proposed solution to this problem and have attempted to call you several times to discuss it in person. I hope my message has reached you, and I'll be awaiting your response. I genuinely intend to assist you and improve your experience with us.

October 27, 2023

I had the worst experience with this app. And even worse with the customer service. Even though I used app support to set this up. My website was down for 4 days. It was a very expensive fix. How this was handled by growwave… well they lost a customer. Don't recommend it:

Shaman Sisters
6 months using the app
Growave replied October 30, 2023

Hello Shaman Sisters team,

I extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered with our app and the difficulties experienced with our customer service. As the Reputation Manager, it deeply concerns me to learn that we fell short of providing you with the excellent experience we strive for. 😔

The downtime of your website and the subsequent costs are distressing. We are actively working with our team to address and rectify these issues to prevent similar situations in the future.

Your feedback is invaluable, and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns directly. We genuinely regret the problems your website faced due to our app. To address this, we have processed a refund for the months during which you were unable to utilize our services.

We understand that you had to remove our application, and we deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused. We always welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you again, and should you have any questions, we are here for you.
I genuinely hope we can rebuild the trust that has been lost. Please be assured that resolving your concerns and ensuring your satisfaction remain our top priorities. 🙏🥰

October 26, 2023

I'm currently using this app but I don't think I'll be using it for a long time, the inability to customize the rewards page is really limiting. In addition to the fact that it is not possible to have a LOGIN button when loading the page, which makes usability compromised by the user, because to log in he has to click randomly inside the page to see the log in button.
I asked to make this button visible right away, but it seems impossible to implement. I'm not satisfied at all.

Blondesister
Italy
30 days using the app
Growave replied October 30, 2023

Hello Blondesister team,

I appreciate your openness in sharing your experience with our app. Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and I want to extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered while using our platform.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced in customizing the rewards page and the visibility of the login button. Providing an intuitive and seamless experience is paramount to us, and I regret that we've fallen short in meeting these expectations. 😥🙏

Your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are currently in discussions with our development team to address the concerns you've raised. We are committed to working diligently to rectify these issues and ensure your satisfaction.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us improve and serve you better. Thank you for choosing us; we greatly appreciate your trust, and we assure you that we will strive to enhance your experience working with us.

Warm regards,

Edited September 18, 2023

Even though I told them not to call me, they kept calling from different numbers, asking me to change my review. Stop calling me!!!!! It's your APP real issue. Other customer need to know how it works!
The social login function doesn't work at all!!!! I have send the issue video. But the support just say they have tested and it could work.. But I can't work either my friend.
Now they asked me to create an account then could use the social login function. If so why it is called social login???? All we want is customers don't need to create an account and easy login. Too bad. Bad product bad service! Stay away from this app.

ViVi Stationery
China
10 months using the app
Growave replied September 11, 2023

Dear Megan and the ViVi Stationery Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to address the concerns raised in your review and assure you that the issues you faced with our app have been resolved. Your feedback is invaluable, and I appreciate your patience throughout this process.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our attempts to reach out. Our intention was to assist you in resolving app issues, and I understand our communication may not have aligned with your preferences.

I'm grateful for your efforts in sharing the issue video and your eagerness to help identify the problems. Our dedicated developers have worked to ensure everything now functions as intended.

Your feedback is taken seriously, and adjustments have been made to address the issues you faced. My goal is to provide you with a seamless experience with our app.

I also want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our phone calls. I tried to reach out to discuss and address concerns directly. Our team hopes for a chance to regain your trust and collaborate again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you have additional feedback, please reach out. I look forward to providing you with an improved experience in the future.

Warm regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager

July 25, 2023

Absolutely horrible experience for my customers and myself ever since installing this app. Be prepared for a LOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT of wasted time trying to get customer support to actually help you get anything done when there's an issue- they just want to blame it on Shopify when it's really all on their end

Nightmare Before Stitches
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied July 26, 2023

Dear Jetana and Nightmare Before Stitches team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our app. We value all input from our users, and we're sorry to hear that you had a less-than-satisfactory experience.

We understand your frustration and want to assure you that our team is actively working on addressing the issues you've mentioned. Our goal is to continuously improve and enhance our app to meet the needs and expectations of our users.

We were trying to contact you, but could not get any answer, thus it would be awesome if you could give us more information or get in touch with our support staff so that we can better understand the precise issues you ran into. We would appreciate the chance to address any issues you may have and provide you with immediate assistance. We are available for you 24/7.

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement, and we take your comments seriously. We'll use this as a learning experience to make our app even better.

Thank you again for your honest feedback. We hope you'll consider giving our app another try, and we look forward to providing you with a more positive experience in the future.

Aziz,
Growave Support team.

Edited April 5, 2023

If you're migrating reviews from another platform, do not let Growave do your migration. During the sales demo call, I was cheerfully reassured that they have an expert development team who could do the full migration of my reviews from Yotpo to Growave. Not so. I prepared the csv file according to what I was told but each time their developers tried to import them, customer service would email saying something needed to be changed. The launch of my redesigned site was delayed because we were waiting to get all the old reviews in place. This happened 6 times and each time, it took 2 days to find out it wasn't what they wanted. This cost me almost 2 weeks.

I've migrated from platform to platform before and have had issues, so it was expected to have to alter the csv a couple of times. But it became ridiculous. Despite everything being in the right place on the csv. Over half of the review images were missing. Every review imported as being from an "unverified" customer, so I had to go through and verify 500+ reviews.

There was an empty field for a review heading, so the reviews looked incomplete--(all my reviews had headings but I was told to take that column out, as their app didn't allow space for headings). So I manually added all of the headings.

Not wanting to wait for them to fix it, I added all the missing photos to their respective reviews. Then realized that my review comments---which can't be edited or removed via the dashboard--were showing up with strings of symbols in place of apostrophes, making it look like I don't know how to use punctuation. I asked for the review comments to be edited by their devs and was told they couldn't be changed but they could be removed (this is always customer service emailing, btw...they don't let you communicate with tech support or a developer at any point). So I said sure, just remove them and I'll add them back in later, with proper punctuation. As long as they didn't overwrite any of the updates I'd made the week before, that was fine with me. Customer support said the dev team wouldn't overwrite anything I'd added (photos, verification, review headings).

Before 100% giving them the green light to remove my review comments, I reiterated that I DID NOT WANT THEM TO OVERWRITE MY EDITS. I'd spent a couple of full work days manually updating everything the import either missed or entered wrong.

3 days later, the devs completed the review comment removal and when I checked their work, there were 150+ less reviews showing up in my dashboard. Among the 399 that were there, the ones I manually added photos to now had zero photos. The review headings were missing and there were unverified customers again (they were all verified and I had fixed that!). I realized that what they did was they exported the reivews to a new csv, made some changes and then reimported it without adding new fields for verification status and review headings. So basically their new import overwrote all of my edits. I honestly can't explain how all the images I had added disappeared...

At that point, I told customer support I was going to leave a frank review and uninstall the app, request a refund for the 2 months I paid them ($49/month). They got back to me right away and said they were so sorry and would give me 2 months free, plus the dev team would make everything right. I agreed to give them a second chance but a week later, the work had not been completed yet. When asked, customer service said they were very busy and that it wouldn't be done until the end of April---again, ridiculous. I said this was unacceptable and I wasn't going to wait weeks more for them to fix the mistakes they made (and this was not something I could fix, they make it impossible for you to DIY anything, the overlords have to do it all for you). Again, I let them know I would be uninstalling and leaving this review. I was begged for a 3rd chance and stupidly, I agreed to trust them yet again.

Just checked their "fix" and I see now that there are product reviews showing on the wrong product pages, the wrong images are showing on reviews and I'm still missing half of my review images. I can't believe I was trusting enough to let this go on for almost 3 months.

On top of the gigantic headache the review migration caused (not to mention missing my scheduled launch of our site redesign by 7 weeks because of Growave's tech support incompetence), the Rewards program is a disaster. If you've downloaded this app, be sure to dig deep into Rewards settings, paying special attention to the language used for automated customer messages (the ones triggered by members' actions). Many of them are worded in broken English and some are downright bizarre...lots of incorrect grammar and lack of punctuation, or coming across as totally unprofessional and even unfriendly.

If you're operating in the U.S. and are planning to use any of this program's features, I recommend combing through all the automated messaging to fix errors and make them sound at least a little friendly. If you are migrating reviews, I also recommend adding your reviews--no matter how many you have--manually. Don't let their sunny sales team chirpily talk you into handing that over to their version of the Wizard of Oz, the silly, incompetent fool trying to control everything behind a curtain.
For some reason, it seems impossible to perform a full migration of all reviews with their associated photos intact, despite having your csv perfectly constructed to match the template.

For the record, another weird thing is the only full example name on their csv import template for reviews is...Sasha Gray. Which at first made me laugh but after the hell they've put me through, I think this company is really being run by a bunch of snarky kids who think they're outsmarting everyone. Not only is this app not worth $49/month, I feel like they should pay me for my time and for the last 3 months of lost revenue. Now I'm back to square one, starting over with a different app. Wish me luck.

Fit for a Pit
3 months using the app
Growave replied April 6, 2023

Dear Fit for a Pit team,

First and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for the issues and inconveniences you encountered using our platform. Your detailed feedback is invaluable, and I assure you, that I read every word attentively. 🙏

Our primary goal has always been to provide users, including Shopify store owners like yourself, with impeccable service. I deeply regret that we failed to meet your expectations during the review migration process. Despite our efforts to ensure high-quality work, challenges can arise. However, addressing these challenges is our responsibility, and unfortunately, we fell short in your case.

I'm pleased to inform you that we have undertaken serious measures to rectify the issues:
1. We have significantly improved the review migration process, paying special attention to images, verification, and headings.
2. We've launched updates to enhance our platform's functionality, particularly concerning review migrations.
3. We have also revisited and optimized our loyalty program settings, with a special focus on refining automated customer messages.

To further assist our users, we have prepared a Quick Guide on How to Migrate Reviews (https://support.growave.io/en_US/knowledge-base-category-reviews/import-reviews-into-growave-quick-guide). This guide is designed to provide clear and concise instructions, ensuring a smooth migration process without complications.

The mention of "Sasha Gray" in the CSV import template was inappropriate and did not align with our professional approach. This oversight has been corrected.

Your constructive feedback provides us with an opportunity to learn and improve. Regardless of your decision regarding our platform, I genuinely wish you continued success with your Shopify store. 🤗

Best regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager!

Edited May 10, 2023

Do not leave negative review - for your peace of mind.

No notification when you exceed your orders limit. You are out of answers when customer asks you how to apply reward, because you have no clue and have dig it out. Points aren't calculated correctly in British Pounds. You'll have to adjust every order (when customer spotted) manually.

If you want pease of mind, please do not leave negative review.

I have my all windows closed from incoming calls and emails from this corner shop.

Vapesavers
10 months using the app
Growave replied May 9, 2023

Dear Vapesavers team,

We value our customers' opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Moreover, we’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience with Growave and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. 😢

Regarding your feedback about the order limit, please kindly be informed that we send three email notifications every month if the merchant exceeds the order limit. Also, we have a notification directly in the Admin panel in order for our merchants to be informed.

I would like to mention that for self-study of our app, our team is constantly updating the knowledge base, where you can find answers to your questions. In addition, our customer support team is available 24/7 in order to assist you with all of your queries. 🤗 🙏

Concerning the currency Setting, our app relies on the base currency set in your Shopify Settings, and it converts the amount at the market exchange rate based on that setting. If you allow us the chance to speak with you at your earliest convenience, we would like to make it right so we can get this sorted out as soon as possible. 🙌