4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its diverse features such as a loyalty program, wishlist, and product reviews, which help boost sales and customer retention. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth Shopify integration. The referral and social sharing rewards system is recognized for broadening customer reach. The app's customer support is praised for its efficiency and responsiveness. Merchants also note its cost-effectiveness, with some stating it replaces multiple other apps. The translation feature is beneficial for businesses catering to a diverse audience.

September 28, 2023

Customer service is knowledgeable about the apps and able to answer enquiry within acceptable timeframe. However that's some limitation which they could not do from their end and will need to be specific and clear on the request or enquiry so that they will be able to provide the best solution to your matters. Overall Growave provides what we needs and hope to see the suggestion submitted to be implemented.

prettyFIT
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
Growave replied October 1, 2023

Dear Lee and prettyFIT team,😍

We appreciate your feedback on our customer service. We're pleased to hear about our team's knowledge and timely responses.

​Your input holds significant value to us, and we are sincerely committed to continual improvement. We also hope to implement your suggestions soon. Thank you for choosing Growave! 💖

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager!

Edited May 19, 2023

It's a great combination of features and price. Plus the support is solid.

I've been with growave for a couple of years. But I'm not satisfied with the progress this app has (not) made in visual design. Nothing has changed.

The overall visual design of the app is mediocre at best which doesn't help convert visitors very well. It feels very early 2000s.

Growave needs to focus on design. We need more modern looking widgets and alternatives to the slider design for reviews. Why does it have to look so bad? Please look at Loox or other competitors which have card based design and grids.

NOTE: I'm NOT talking about the Admin area. I'm talking about how the app looks on websites. Particularly the reviews.

Coveralls
Growave replied May 19, 2023

Hi, the team at Coveralls,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Our team always ensures that you like our platform and that all your queries and requests get fulfilled quickly! 💖

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!😇
Thank you for making our day brighter! 💖

And thank you for pointing out the design of the features in the stores. There is always room for improvements and we working on it to make customers' experience great! ⭐️

Happy Growaving! ❤️

May 27, 2023

It is a great app and the chat assist is fast too. The only thing I would add into the app is an auto discount for my customers when they purchase based on their tier. It is more rewarding and it's easier to retain them. Unless it is already in the app which i don't know how to set it

Fravi Sdn Bhd (Bebehaus) 562119-D
Malaysia
9 days using the app
Growave replied May 27, 2023

​Dear team at Fravi Sdn Bhd (Bebehaus) 562119-D🤗,

Thank you for your positive review of our app! We're thrilled to hear that you find it great and appreciate your kind words about our customer support managers💗.

We appreciate your suggestion about adding an auto discount feature for purchases based on customer tiers. While this feature is not currently available in the app, we'll definitely take your feedback into consideration for future updates. Moreover, we have several workaround rules that give out discounts to customers as a reward for their purchases. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help🙌🏻!

October 18, 2022

I use this app for my wishlist and am so happy. whenever I update or change my theme, growave is always ready to update me. I never have to ask first; they always know when and where the right places to put their extensions are.

VIDA AMOR
Growave replied October 31, 2022

Hi team VIDA AMOR,

It's so glad to hear that our app makes you happy! 🤩
We always try to help you with your queries and make your experience with us better and better every day!

Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service! 💕

December 14, 2022

A couple of issues came up, but it was a user error. I had updated my Shopify pages for SEO and accidentally deleted the coding that makes Wishlist, Refer a friend, and Loyalty program Landing Pages appear on my site. It took three days for them to figure out how I wanted it reinstalled, due to the language barrier I believe, but it looks great now. Thank goodness for 24/7 help.

THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE
About 1 year using the app
Growave replied December 16, 2022

Hi Melendy and THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE team!

We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks to people like you we have a chance to grow and provide better service to more clients 🤗!

We do admit that in total it took 3 days to solve the issue. Growave Team always wants to take care of each and every detail which can bring additional questions coming up further. Additionally, attentiveness and providing a good experience to every client is a top priority for us, therefore, we spend extra time on every request we are receiving. Moreover, we try to investigate thoroughly while resolving the merchant's queries which again can lead to taking some extra time. I really hope for your understanding on this matter 😊!

We really appreciate you being a customer and are here for you anytime 🙌.

February 15, 2023

The app is very good and support is excellent and fast. I've uninstalled it because it makes it mandatory for customers to create an account, while I prefere to let them decide if they want to join the reward program (and create an account) or just purchase more quickly.

machebuoni
Italy
3 days using the app
Growave replied February 16, 2023

Hi, team ofmachebuoni,

We appreciate your kind word for the app and Support team 🥰. Our team works hard every day to deserve your positive feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you received friendly, attentive service from our team.

As for creating an account, I am afraid, without enabling an account, our app doesn't work. Nevertheless, we have forwarded your feedback to Product Management to review and implement in the closest updates.

Please note that we are always here to assist you if you decide to come back. Hope to work with you again 🙌🏻!

August 22, 2023

Growave is a good value app that provides a lot of functionality in one app. Some fixes and adjustments have been required along the way but the team has been very helpful and easy to work with.

LA MAISON TALULAH
9 months using the app
Growave replied August 23, 2023

Hi Brad and the team at La Maison Talulah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Growave as your app of choice. We truly appreciate your 4-star review and the insights you've provided.

We're delighted to hear that you're finding Growave to be a valuable app that offers a wide range of functionalities. Your recognition of the effort we put into providing a comprehensive solution is truly gratifying. Our team is committed to ensuring your experience is seamless, and we're glad to have been able to assist you effectively. Your positive words about our team being helpful and easy to work with are greatly appreciated 🤗.

Thank you once again for your review and for being a part of the Growave community. We're here to support you, and if you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Sending positive vibes your way!

Ayana,
Growave support team ✨.

September 29, 2023

Great and affordable solution. Very good usability and an excellent service team, with quick solutions!
Unfortunately, the issue of DSVGO is not quite clearly regulated and not unproplematic with Kyrgyzstan.

hyaluronce
Germany
Growave replied October 1, 2023

Hi Jörg and team at hyaluronce, 😊

Our support team is truly grateful for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Growave a great and affordable solution with excellent usability.

Regarding the DSVGO issue, we understand the concern, and we'll continue to work towards more transparent regulations, especially in regions like Kyrgyzstan.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you with any further needs. 💞

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager.

August 20, 2023

Beaucoup de choses disponibles dans cet application. Comme le programme de points et récompenses pour les clients, des emails automatisés, un compte et une liste de souhait pour les clients. Je suis satisfaite du résultat. Merci.

Easy lifestyle
About 6 hours using the app
Growave replied August 21, 2023

Hey Easy lifestyle team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other customers.
So happy to know that you are enjoying Growave! 😍

We'll do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product!
Thank you for choosing Growave!💙

Please do not hesitate to contact our team with any questions, we are 24/7 online for assistance.

By the way, we sent an email to you, could you please check your inbox? We will look forward to hearing from you soon. 🤗

Anna,
Growave Support team.

September 22, 2022

Bcp de fonctionnalités, nous ne les utilisons pas tous. Le gros + : le SAV est très réactif et très arrangeant, ils nous ont bcp aider pour le set up et les correctifs de bugs. merci !

Patricia Blanchet
France
Growave replied September 26, 2022

Dear team at Patricia Blanchet😊,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Thank you❤️!

Moreover, I will gladly forward your email to my colleagues from the Success team and they can reach out to you and share some tips to use all of the features of the app and benefit from them✨.

Happy Growaving 💙!