4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

March 15, 2019

Nice app. Customer support is also good and super quick.
I think this is best in category, available for free.

AVOZZI
India
January 22, 2015

Amazing, Love the app and the customer support is beyond amazing. they get back to you in no item, and do whatever they can to help you. i highly recommend that you add this app to your store... Big Shout-out to Anton, He did everything I asked PERFECT....

Best Deal USA
June 29, 2020

Amazing service and team, they really helped me a lot. Recommend to all the beginners but not only. Many thanks Growave

EASE TECHNOLOGY
Growave replied July 23, 2020

You are mooost welcome! And thank you for your kindest words! Happy to know that you found Growave useful! ❤

The main specific feature of Growave is that it is suitable for businesses of any level, from "baby-businesses" to e-commerce sharks.

As we know, every level of business has its own challenges, and one of our main goals is to ensure that representatives of all levels can find something that can not only solve issues, but also something special that really works, brings value, and supports our merchants at every stage of their journey. :)

November 25, 2020

So far I have a great experience with all the Growave team. The app was a little bit tricky to install myself as I am not comfortable with HTML, however, after a quick please help me email they sorted it all out for me. Now to start learning all the features :)

Universal Image
Growave replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for writing us this lovely review, Universal Image! 🤩 We are happy that so far you’ve had a great experience with Growave.

It’s not a secret that for some users the app might seem a bit tricky or difficult to install at first. But no worries, because we are always there to help you to sort everything out. 😊

Gladly now everything is set up and fits your store beautifully! Please don’t forget to create a gallery for your Instagram posts, so we could embed it on your website.

If you’ll need any further assistance, just drop us a line. And once again, thanks for the review! 💖

August 2, 2018

Warning: This is an honest review!

I've installed the app late at night, woke up and found out the integration team have installed all the required add-ons and modified whatever needed! now that's fast! asked for a special request early in the morning and BOOM it was there! now, that's reliable!

Although my store is relatively new, all of the visitors immediately felt the difference and liked the new features (especially the wishlist and social login features)! it made them feel as if the store is operated by a large corp, although in reality its just me armed with pretty good apps and that one is defiantly one of them.

I always expect hiccups from any app I've installed (whatever it was), and I might face one with this one also, but I'm not worried since I've experienced first-hand a fast and a reliable support from them. I haven't tried all of the features yet, but everything I've seen so far is stunning and compared to other similar apps, I think I got the better deal.

Thumbs Up! keep up the good work!

Retroshop Sa
Saudi Arabia
April 9, 2021

Excellent Application I recommend it 100%, but even more so the customer service is wonderful, they helped me at all times, they do not rest until you solve your problem. I want to thank Tattu Kachieva the best

GDS STYLE
Spain
Growave replied April 10, 2021

We can never thank you enough team at
GDS STYLE. But this is a start😊.

Thanks a million for taking your time for leaving the review. We are on seventh heaven knowing that we have managed to take good care of you😇. We always go the extra mile to grant excellent service and it is so inspiring to hear that our efforts resonated with you.

We are always happy to serve you better, just drop us a line in case you will need any assistance❤️.

July 3, 2020

Great app! Lots of support and website customization available to fit your business needs. Issues get resolved promptly.

Ma Pies
Growave replied July 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing such a great review💞! We always strive to do everything possible and impossible to make look and feel of Growave the way our merchants want!

We are excited to see you grow and make all the foodies out there happy!

Edited March 3, 2021

This app has solved a lot of issues faced by most ecommerce stores, their support team is excellent and always ready to help. They have a lot of good features which are very essential for most businesses.

InvisibleBed.com
India
Growave replied March 3, 2021

We are thanking you from the core of our hearts for investing your time and sharing our feedback team at InvisibleBed.com 🙏🏻🥰.

Always be sure that your presence and appreciation make our job a breeze. More importantly, knowing that our support — delivers you excellent service and our app contributes to your business — brings a deep sense of meaning to our days here at Growave.

Allow me to thank you once again for a five-star review 🌟 and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to see you 😍.

October 28, 2016

really nice app. Works as describe and the support is amazing! They take care of everything. Give this app a try, it deserves it
www.shoesofexception.com

Runit365 Home
August 4, 2020

Fantastic app! I love how easy it was to install and I love how well it fits into my store theme. A must-have app for wishlists and customer accounts.

Chic Pulse Fashion
Growave replied August 5, 2020

We are happy to know you enjoy your experience with us, this means we'll sleep good tonight! 🙂

Thank you very much for noting that Growave is a good fit for your store theme. Actually, we carefully review each store, study its concept and design as well as other important things in order to integrate and adapt our platform in the best possible way. 💖

And do not forget to check our Reviews with its various features, we believe you'll find them useful as well. ;)