4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

February 26, 2022

Primeneckwear.com is thrilled with the app Growave. The reviews, rewards, and wishlist are easy to setup, easy to use and understand and the service is just as superb! Growave makes it easy to integrate highly effective tools that increase orders and engagement! Instead of having a bunch of apps to do these things Growave does it all for a fraction of the price! We had a few question about a few items and Alice was there to respond within seconds. All of the questions were thoroughly answered and we were further educated on some best practices. This app is a must have! Thanks so much for a great experience and product!
- Prime Neckwear

Prime Neckwear
Growave replied March 10, 2022

Greetings Prime Neckwear Team,

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to know you are satisfied with our app and service. That means a world to us 💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to improve our app day by day. We are so lucky to have you as our customer!

Best wishes,
Growave ✨

December 10, 2021

I use this app mostly for the social login, instagram features, wishlist.
I really appreaciated their technology and they have an amazing support that always help you. Definetely reccomended!

Faraone.
Italy
Growave replied December 10, 2021

Hey Marcello and Faraone Team! 🥂

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at our Growave 😍🤞. We are very happy to hear that our hard work has paid off!

Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you 💙. Thanks again, and wishing your business prosperity ✨.

February 3, 2016

This is a fantastic app! A must have in our opinion. We have already noticed a significant increase in traffic from social media sites, which is reflecting in increased sales.
On another note, the support we have received from Eldar has been second to none. Absolutely brilliant! I hope people continue to support this app, it is a huge asset to us.

Vapeamericainc Com
July 22, 2021

Growave is undoubtedly one of the most reliable, versatile and to go app on Shopify app store in my opinion. I have a wonderful onboarding experience and all my queries were resolved within 24 hours, Thanks to ALEX. Their support service is top-notch and they have maintained it that way. I would highly recommend growave to everyone here without any reservations.

Shades Of Tee
India
Growave replied July 23, 2021

Hi, wonderful Shades Of Tee team 🍂

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Alex is always online and he is very happy to see customers being satisfied with his effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable 🤗.

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant 🤸‍♀️.

Cheers!

January 26, 2018

This app is the best on the app store. all the features that every Shopify store needs in one place. The customer service is very helpful and have been awesome helping me install everything into my site. Thanks for all your work you have done Kalys 10 out of 10.

Retail Discount
August 27, 2016

We love SocialShopWave! Their Staff is lightning fast when it comes to helping integrate special features and there are so many different options it has helped us so much in getting more exposure for our business.

Spirited Essentials
June 13, 2022

Awesome app, great personalized support. These people are truly working with their clients, which is very rare for Shopify app support. Thank you, Alex, for all support you provided and to all Growave developer team!

Segal Jewelry
Growave replied June 13, 2022

Heey Segal Jewelry team,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review!
It's a real pleasure to me that you are happy with our app and customer service 🤗!

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you!
We are always here and happy to help in any way we can 🙌.

Happy Growaving ❤!

October 19, 2018

I love the wishlist design, it looks very neat and sophisticated. They integrated the wishlist function very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you.

Awesome Goodies
South Africa
September 7, 2018

This app i think that should be absolutely a must-have in a well developed e-shop. It includes at least five different apps in one just in the basic plan, moreover if you have recently opened a brand new marketplace, they can switch you in the business plan (with a lot more advantages) for a special price during the first year, obviously if you want, and trust me you will want it.
A special thank goes to my friend Tattu, a kind and positive supporter that helped me different times, thanks to her my store is definitely improved in aesthetic and functionality. Great Work guys! :)

Ayrem
Italy
November 3, 2020

Thank you Tattu for your brilliant help and support. Do not hesitate to recommend Growave for their efficiency and professionalism.

TribeAzul
Growave replied November 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving us such a wonderful review and recommendation, TribeAzul! 💕

It was a pleasure for Tattu to work with you! 😍 Both our support and development teams put so much effort to perform excellent service to our lovely customers. Growave is a comparably young company and we believe there’s always a room to grow, but for you to mention our efficiency and professionalism - it just pays off all the hard work and makes our day!

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. 😊