4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

November 3, 2020

Thank you Tattu for your brilliant help and support. Do not hesitate to recommend Growave for their efficiency and professionalism.

TribeAzul
Growave replied November 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving us such a wonderful review and recommendation, TribeAzul! 💕

It was a pleasure for Tattu to work with you! 😍 Both our support and development teams put so much effort to perform excellent service to our lovely customers. Growave is a comparably young company and we believe there’s always a room to grow, but for you to mention our efficiency and professionalism - it just pays off all the hard work and makes our day!

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. 😊

November 27, 2018

Kalys was awesome to work with. Very efficient and helpful and quick to answer any queries with accurate information. The app itself is visually stunning and very user friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a simple and no fuss customer reviews and my wishlist!

Shop-GnK
December 4, 2015

I am a totally new user to shopify and all apps and so I needed some help, actually a lot of help. I just an email asking for help and they told me exactly what to do but then actually did it for me! That was awesome. The customer support is great and it is super easy to use. Thanks.

Peaceglue
July 22, 2019

I have only just started using the app and I'm impressed.
Staff is helpful & friendly.
Without IT knowledge my site looks good as they helped me setup.

Agora
South Africa
September 15, 2020

We've been using Growave on our online store for over three months and LOVE it. The fact that the app bundles several features together is fantastic. We have increased our sales specifically thanks to Growave, by the presence of reviews, the reward program and the emails reminders. And what about customer service: fast, efficient, friendly. WOW! Whenever I have a small problem or special request, the Growave team responds quickly and efficiently. If you want to see what the app looks like in action, you can take a look here: https://les-mauvaisesherbes.com/

Les Mauvaises Herbes
Growave replied September 15, 2020

Thank you for a glowing review, Les Mauvaises Herbes! 😊
We are stoked and pumped that you are getting positive results with Growave. We stay true to our core values to make everything possible to grow your store and enhance shopping experience. So glad our efforts were reflected on you 😇

There is nothing better than happy merchants recognising and getting the intended value of Growave. As you’ve noticed, we can replace several apps at the cost of one. It is very convenient to manage all apps from a single dashboard. On top of that, all widgets on the site will look coherent and uniform. We strive to offer the most beneficial and relevant features.

Our team sincerely appreciates your feedback,because it helps us build a better customer experience. 💕

August 3, 2021

Easy to set up and the support team are always there to help make sure everything is set up correctly. They are super helpful and it looks great

löfte
Growave replied August 3, 2021

Good day team at Iöfte! 😍

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review ✨!

We are so happy for the opportunity to work with a client like you. We try to treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and thank you so much for appreciating it.

We feel lucky to witness you making this world a better place. Please keep doing that! 💖💖💖

Edited October 29, 2020

Silence and get 5 stars review. Powerful app and very easy to use, superb customer support with quick response and resolution time!

DrinkSeeks
Thailand
Growave replied October 29, 2020

Hi DrinkSeeks! We really appreciate the time you took to write this lovely 5-star review. 😍

It’s so pleasing to hear that you find Growave powerful & easy to use. And to know that our customer support left you satisfied - is one of the best compliments for us! ✨

We are a comparably small and young company and every bit of feedback like this does so much help us out!

Thanks for your kindness. 🌺

Edited April 15, 2020

Very nice app and best support team !
I had a problem after installing, but they solved it very quick.
They have a Customer success manager (Tattu), who will give her best to help you. She really is The Best!

Thank you guys!
You are very professional!

Executive
Romania
June 7, 2022

It is a really great app and it is perfect for what I needed with reviews, wishlist, and rewards. Very happy with the app.

Canny Creations
Growave replied June 7, 2022

Hi team of Canny Creations and Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other customers 🙌.

It is a great pleasure for the whole team that our app has brought you only positive emotions.

We are happy to meet your expectations 🥰!
Happy Growaving ✌!

July 27, 2022

Very helpful and competent customer service, great solving solutions for our issues, I want to thank Alex in particular for the time that he dedicated to us

Ars Wine
Italy
Growave replied August 2, 2022

Hi team at Ars Wine,

Thank you for such warm words, they melted our hearts! 💖

Alex and the whole team will keep on providing the best support service. Please feel free to reach out at any time you need our help. We are always ready to dedicate the time and help you in growing your business! 🙌