4.8

This app is highly recommended for its multifunctional features including a loyalty program, wishlist creation, and product reviews. It's user-friendly, customizable, and easy to set up. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support and have seen increased sales and customer retention. It integrates well with Shopify and is compatible with various themes. Regular updates reflect a commitment to improvement. The pricing is considered fair for the range of features offered. Additional features like the referral program and translation are also valued.

September 29, 2015

Just what I was looking for and so much more. Support was great and expedient.

Indgn
May 4, 2017

Great customer service. Very fast replies and they know exactly what you want! Love their apps! Makes my website look more professional. www.shoplushjewels.com

Belatrizla
Edited March 17, 2020

We had some issues with growave but the support is awesome and helped us within a few hours. The app might not be the best fit for us but the support is really good.

JCMaster Beauty
Germany
June 18, 2019

I have spent a few days setting up and testing out the various tools in this app and I am impressed with what I see. It replaces the need for a handful of other apps we were intending to go with initially. The support staff have been helpful, friendly and easy to work with on the few tweaks needed. So far so so good. Thanks for making this great suite of tools!

ILOVEYOUPASSITON
June 19, 2017

Great support! The team installed the app for me. They provide live support even I am using in the free trial period.

Kissinfashion
Hong Kong SAR
December 3, 2018

Great app with lots of options and functionality. Exceptional customer service. Can not recommend enough.

Sea Dragon Studio
Hong Kong SAR
June 20, 2016

This is a fantastic app and the customer support is EXCEPTIONAL! Eldar helped me tremendously with getting everything working on our theme and also making some customisations for us. Thank you very much SocialShopwave!

Basic Stock
South Africa
April 28, 2017

This is amazing app and the support of staff is just a perfect.

Personally I have been struggling with Yotpo with its high pricing so I needed some alternative to control my budget. SocialShopWave does almost all features that Yotpo does but reducing quite good amount of expense.

Staff are very kind and passionate to support, response is a speed of lightening.

You should try this, you won't regret.

Thanks team!

Deal4u Ae
United Arab Emirates
March 14, 2022

This app is definitely everything I'd hoped it to be. I look forward to seeing how it helps me with conversions. I needed some specific customizations and Alex and Tina both helped me out to my satisfaction. Support is important, especially to new store owners and at Growave they do a great job of making sure we have everything we need, how we need it, to help our store grow. I recommend them.

EconoMart USA
6 days using the app
Growave replied March 15, 2022

Hey EconoMart USA Team! 😍✨

We are pleasantly surprised by your feedback 💙. Thanks a lot for your honest and kind words 💪.

And thanks for helping us to grow too 👏. We're always here for assisting you.

Happy Growaving 🐬

Edited November 25, 2018

Apps work really well and staff respond to any inquiries fast. Kalys, who has been our contact has been very helpful.

dressxox.com.au