4.8

This app is highly recommended for its multifunctional features including a loyalty program, wishlist creation, and product reviews. It's user-friendly, customizable, and easy to set up. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support and have seen increased sales and customer retention. It integrates well with Shopify and is compatible with various themes. Regular updates reflect a commitment to improvement. The pricing is considered fair for the range of features offered. Additional features like the referral program and translation are also valued.

May 31, 2023

Amazingly made. Very creative and very intuitive to use. Not to mention how clever the whole idea about this is. Well done for the app! :)

ROYALTY FASHION
Germany
4 months using the app
Growave replied May 31, 2023

Dear, team at ROYALTY FASHION!

Thank you for your honest review of our app and for 5 stars.😍
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us and very delighted to hear such kind words from you. 🙌

Kindly feel free to reach us, we'd love to help you. 🤗

Nurila,

May 30, 2023

Very good app, and excellent assistance. Thanks so much, Janat and the whole customer support team!

IPPOPOTAMO
Italy
7 months using the app
Growave replied May 30, 2023

Dear team at IPPOPOTAMO,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! I'm so grateful for your 5-star review. You made my day. 🎉
Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. 😍
I always strive to provide the best product and support for all our customers. 👏

Looking forward to assisting you again soon! ✨

Janat,

May 30, 2023

Once in a while you recieve the customer sevice and help that all companies should strive for. Aidana and the team from Growave are exactly that. My theme required some tinckering with the positioning and look and feel of the icons on both of my shopify sites. They have been there 100% and completed all requests quickly and to my 100% satisfaction.

Shaving Time
3 months using the app
Growave replied May 30, 2023

Hey, the team at Shaving Time! 💜

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.🙏We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
We really appreciate your business with us and doing our best to serve you for the long term.👌

Please let us know what we can do for you.

Aidana,

May 29, 2023

Customer support is very helpful and patient. They will fix your requests accordingly. Appreciate!!!

Cotteahk
Hong Kong SAR
9 months using the app
Growave replied May 29, 2023

Hey, the team at Cotteahk!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and rating as 5 stars app.🙌
We love what we do and will continue to serve you at a high standard level. 💖

Stay with us and enjoy Growave! ✨

May 27, 2023

It is a great app and the chat assist is fast too. The only thing I would add into the app is an auto discount for my customers when they purchase based on their tier. It is more rewarding and it's easier to retain them. Unless it is already in the app which i don't know how to set it

Fravi Sdn Bhd (Bebehaus) 562119-D
Malaysia
9 days using the app
Growave replied May 27, 2023

​Dear team at Fravi Sdn Bhd (Bebehaus) 562119-D🤗,

Thank you for your positive review of our app! We're thrilled to hear that you find it great and appreciate your kind words about our customer support managers💗.

We appreciate your suggestion about adding an auto discount feature for purchases based on customer tiers. While this feature is not currently available in the app, we'll definitely take your feedback into consideration for future updates. Moreover, we have several workaround rules that give out discounts to customers as a reward for their purchases. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help🙌🏻!

May 26, 2023

I'm so glad I upgraded! I was lost with the other plan even after canceling; I found customer support extremely helpful and now have an even better plan with 24/7 customer support! They respond quickly and thoroughly! Thanks so much, Aziz and the whole customer support team!

Mona Lisa Pure
8 months using the app
Growave replied May 26, 2023

Hey Leah and team at Mona Lisa Pure,

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it.🥰

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We value your support and loyalty, and we're honored to have you as part of our community. 💕

From our side: we are trying to provide the best possible service and improve our app from day to day. 🤗

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing us.❤

May 26, 2023

Great app and excellent customer service. The shop owner wanted a loyalty app with free product rewards, and this app had it and so many more great features. It's been a month and everything has been working great in the backend and for customers. Widgets are good, but the integrated pages fit our theme perfectly.

I don't think it was mentioned in the features, but the free product automatically adds to the cart when the customer redeems points, this is fantastic, because some other apps don't do this.

A big thanks to the growave support team for all their help during set up.

Beauty Solution | Solution Beauté
3 months using the app
Growave replied May 26, 2023

Hey, team at Beauty Solution | Solution Beauté,

Thank you for your 5-star review, it's much appreciated!🌺

We’re happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Growave app and our Support team! 😍
Proving the best experience with the app and support is our main priority.

From our side, we'll try our best to keep assisting you along this beautiful journey!
Happy Growaving!💌

May 24, 2023

I just installed the app and I am really excited about all the features it offers. I needed help with customization and I was really pleased with the customer service I received. Anna and her team were on top of it, very quick to reply and made all the changes that I requested. Thank you for making the integration as seamless and quick as possible! M

Santicler
5 days using the app
Growave replied May 24, 2023

Dear team at Santicler and M 💖,

Thank you! We truly appreciate you taking your time and leaving us such an amazing review!🤗

We do our best to make the experience with Growave easy, and our customer support and developers team are always ready to support you with any requests that might arise.
Furthermore, we hope for a long and productive collaboration.✨

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know.
Happy Growaving! 😍

May 23, 2023

Growave is startup-friendly in terms of features, pricing, and support.
After installing Growave I knew that I was missing a lot. They provide so much for a reasonable price and the support is top-notch, just make sure to communicate with them and they'll get on it immediately which for me is the best feature.

GoodyTees.com
Morocco
About 2 months using the app
Growave replied May 24, 2023

Hi, the team at GoodyTees.com,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛
And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

May 23, 2023

Growave is awesome, our video game shop was missing out having a Loyalty program and Growave filled the void.

Retro Gaming of Denver
6 months using the app
Growave replied May 23, 2023

Hey, Retro Gaming of Denver team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!⭐

It means a lot to us that you took the time to leave a review!😍
We work every day trying to meet our customers' wishes, and when we see that they are pleased with our app, we are more than happy.

Wishing you a good week ahead and happy Growaving!💙