Reviews (130)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective server-side tracking and user-friendly interface. They praise its customizable setup, real-time event previews, and accurate GA4 tracking. The clean, understandable data it provides aids in decision-making and boosts campaign performance. The support team is also highly commended for their exceptional service and quick problem-solving. It's seen as a game changer for businesses aiming to increase their ROAS on platforms like Facebook.

December 27, 2023

To be fair, I am not a developer, nor an engineer. The reviews of the app are good, and the need for good tracking is real.

So far I am only trying to perform the set-up of the app, and it is complex and time-consuming. I fear that the probability of breaking the current tracking is higher (e.g. it is recommended to remove current tracking code to avoid double tracking), than implementing the app adequately without the need to pay the 1000$ implementation fee.
The app provides tutorial videos, which help but are not sufficient.

Momo Cotton
Portugal
6 days using the app
Elevar replied December 29, 2023

Thank you for your review. This is Brad, the Founder of Elevar. I'm sorry to hear that the setup is taking longer than anticipated and causing concerns around breaking your existing tracking after making the switch enabling tracking via Elevar and removing pre-existing tracking. You don't need to purchase the expert install for us to help -- our tech support team will gladly help you out over email or a phone call. I'll have our team reach out to you to arrange this help if you'd like.

EDIT: I see our team followed up with you yesterday (28th) reviewing your setup & offering for more help. Please just reply to let us know if you'd like further assistance! Thank you.