4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective server-side tracking and user-friendly interface. They praise its customizable setup, real-time event previews, and accurate GA4 tracking. The clean, understandable data it provides aids in decision-making and boosts campaign performance. The support team is also highly commended for their exceptional service and quick problem-solving. It's seen as a game changer for businesses aiming to increase their ROAS on platforms like Facebook.

December 23, 2021

Ultimately I think if you are going to do it then go all the way and get Server-side tagging. It also appears that Shopify Plus would provide maximum value. I'm currently on client side tagging and non-Plus Shopify. The app did save me tons of hours of testing and coding to pull in data. The customer support rep Mario has been very helpful in fixing any implementation issues I had. I think there could be a better onboarding process for non-Plus non-server side implementation.

Know Yourself
Over 1 year using the app
Elevar replied January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We agree that we can improve the non-Plus, non-server-side tracking onboarding and will do so. Thank you again for taking the time to share this review.