Trust badges & icons ‑ Iconito

2000+ Trust badges, Guarantees and Features icons, Highlights

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Nichole Collection

Marc was amazing! Great customer support. Totally fixed my issue. I was ready to drop the app but he saved the day and showed me how to correct the error. I made the error and didn't know how to fix it. Marc saved me! thank you!

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback ! Your satisfaction will be always our main priority 🥰

dochtliebe

Location Germany

I am more than satisfied! Marc supported me very well and quickly. I recommend this app if you want to boost your sales!

caseyourphoto

Time spent using app 33 minutes

Amazing app! specifically Marc helped me a lot!
App is good for many things! thanks:) I used it for guarantees,

August 1, 2022

Baddies collection

Location France

Parfaite application ils m'ont aidé à mettre ce que je souhaitais. Le support français est excellent

Everhair

Location France

This app is totally worth it, it gives you plenty of possibilities you just have to be a little creative haha. Also the support team is very helpful shoutout to Marc that has been very kind and very communicative and helped fixing something the way i want it.
I really recommend the team and the app, keep on going

La Sariette

Location France

Simple to handle app. I had a problem with the icons and when I contacted the customer support Sheila was great help and solved the problem within 30min! Appreciate her reativity and solution focused approach!

LAU.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is brilliant! Was so easy to figure out and user friendly. The support team were excellent and jumped in to help straight away. Couldn't be happier with the app! Thanks Marc :)

Alpine Clark

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Hace las cosas muy sencillas, el servicio al cliente es muy atento a cualquier solicitud o novedad, es un lifesaver! :)

July 14, 2022

Thank you so much ! Your satisfaction will be always our main priority 🥰

Ctronics

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just used this plugin, it has a variety of icons, I really like it, and have online customer service to help me solve the problem of installation
Many thanks to Sheila for her help, she also recorded a video for me to show how to set up

Swig Sip

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Marc is the BEST!! He helps too much, I am a newbie and i dont know how to add icons in my products page and he told me how to do it.

July 4, 2022