June 6, 2023

Good app and good service. David help me really fast to fix a problem with the snip code. Thank you!

Orbitron
France
June 6, 2023

Great Experience and great Service! Especially David helped me a lot, thanks a lot! Would recommend this app every time!

ImperialAesthetics
Germany
June 2, 2023

Très bonne application avec des Icônes personnalisables, ce que ne permettent pas d'autres applications.

Luminoasis
France
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Edited May 31, 2023

Great support, very fast and useful for adding $BTC to your footer! I'll be upgrading to a premium version in a few days. David helped set it up, thanks!

6b6t Shop
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 28, 2023

Amazing customer service! I had a problem with the visibility & the position of the badges. Patrick helped me out and did an amazing job!! He invested a lot of time to solve my problem. Again, thank you so much Patrick!

Vintagefeels.
Germany
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
May 23, 2023

Always great support from David. Very responsive, most problems are fixed within a couple minutes. Would recommend.

CITY OF GOLD
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2023

Really great app. You have so much possibilities. De trust icons really help to improve you conversion rate. I got really good help from Patrick! He was very kind.

swiftyshop.store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 19, 2023

I would like to express my satisfaction with the icon application which has greatly improved the personalization of my online store. Thanks to the expertise and creativity of David, the agent responsible for the development of the application, I was able to give my store a unique identity that perfectly matches my values and style. His responsiveness, design sense and clear communication made the collaboration pleasant and stress-free. I highly recommend this icon application to anyone who wants to transform the look of their online store in a professional and creative way.

I would like to congratulate David for his outstanding work and dedication to customer satisfaction. His expertise and professional attitude is a great asset to your business. Thanks to his icon application, my online store is now more attractive than ever, which has certainly helped increase my sales. A big thank you to David for his precious help!

Jiu Jitsu Uniform
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Edited May 16, 2023

Great customer experience.. and good display. surely would recommend for someone to try it out. Good install.

ShopSwirlOnline
South Africa
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
May 16, 2023

I love this app so much, he really works well and has helped my luck greatly, and my customer service David, he is really super welcoming and I really super like him. I really love this app so much!

sisi jewelry