4.7
October 19, 2021

I have used this app for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Every single customer uses it and it provides extra security. I don't have to worry in my customers trust that if something happens to their order then it will be replaced. I have had no issues with this company I love it!

Lenelle's Lashes & Others LLC
8 months using the app
July 12, 2021

I used this app with my small business and it has to help me a lot! will definitely recommend it to any small businesses that have just started.

SINLS
8 months using the app
June 9, 2021

I use this app to add some extra protection with shipping. I haven’t had any issues with it and my customers always add it to their orders. The only thing I don’t like is some of the design placement on my site. I’m not the greatest with design so I’m not sure how to change things around. Overall a great app.

Essence Abode LLC
7 months using the app
August 11, 2022

Guide shipping protection provides us with one solution and saves you a ton of time with filing a claim process. I would highly recommend connecting this app to your store. Gives the customers the ability to add the shipping protection and feel a little more safe when product is shipped!

Elite Laced
7 months using the app
June 9, 2021

I added the app to my shop to make it easy and insuring for my customers. Sadly we live in a time where people will lie about not getting their orders. This app has saved me from that problem a few times. I have even told my friends that have shops about the app and it has helped them as well. customer service is great. the app is very easy to use and navigate.

Jaymo Weeb Creations
October 19, 2021

I really like this app! it gives me and my customers peace of mind when purchasing! it was easy to set up too.

dwell & bee
December 18, 2021

I use this app for my website. It gives me a piece of mind that my customers can purchase extra protection if there order gets lost. I no longer feel a burden to have to send a new package if protection was not purchased. Thank you

Sabroso Chiloso
February 24, 2022

Guide has provided our customers extra layer of security and many of them opt-in. We have had 2 shipments damaged by couriers so far and dealing with Guide has been straight forward process, both to us and our customers. We recommend them to protect your shipments.

Separett
July 12, 2021

This app has been a pivotal part in simplifying shipment tracking for my customers! It has made such a difference in my customer service records, and everyone who has used it when purchasing a product on my site has raved about it.. giving the customers a good piece of mind. Thank you!

Kaylarae Resin Designs
December 17, 2021

I really enjoy the comfort this app provides me. I don’t have to worry about losing money when I have a guarantee like Guide Shipping Protection on my packages. Love this app and will continue to use it!

Living Love Designs