Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection | Reviews

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

A&O Alpha & Omega Naturals

Thus far this app seems like it will help with shipping issues. No problems so far! I can’t wait to see what it’s really about.

LEYERZZZZ

I love having this app available for my customers , It's great to have an extra level of protection for their packages , as well as for me as business owner , I will suggest any business using shopify to definetly add Guide SHipping Protection , ESPECIALLY during major holidays

BluePeppermint Boutique

Here is a bit of information I wish we had known before installing the GUIDE app. First, the dashboard is "under construction", so you have no access to the app other than to install it. You must reach out to support to make any changes or updates. Secondly, when a customer does purchase GUIDE, they receive no information from GUIDE. We changed the language on our site to direct the customer on how to make a claim, but GUIDE currently offers no customizations and doesn't offer any auto messages. Thirdly, we offer our customers the option for IN-STORE pick up instead of shipping, and our customers are mistakingly or unknowingly buying GUIDE for their in-store pick ups. They are of course wanting a refund for GUIDE after they realize the mistake. We contacted GUIDE about the issue. We hoped to just remove GUIDE from orders that select "in-store pick up". The only solution they offered us to get a refund is GUIDE must have access to all our orders so they can verify we refunded the customer for GUIDE on an in-store pick up. Basically, the app doesn't seem fully developed. I gave GUIDE 2 stars because I do think the app seems to have potential but for now, it's lacking a lot of features we expected to have. Last issue, I have reached out to customer service 2 times asking what happens to potential claims if we decided to uninstall the app...I haven't gotten a response.

France & Son

The customer service responses have been terribly slow. We agreed to a revenue split, and then Guide never paid us. When we try to ask where our money is we are ignored.

Flj Happy Savings

I use this App for protection for my customers. I really recommend this App. Also, very simple to use.

dwell & bee

I really like this app! it gives me and my customers peace of mind when purchasing! it was easy to set up too.

Lenelle's Lashes & Others LLC

I have used this app for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Every single customer uses it and it provides extra security. I don't have to worry in my customers trust that if something happens to their order then it will be replaced. I have had no issues with this company I love it!

K I H R U H

I recently purchased something that had shipping protection and honestly, it’s the best move an e-commerce business can make. Guide is the best company to go with. Everything is automatically uploaded for you and even if you have questions, you don’t have to wait 2-3 business days to get a response, they are right on the money! Very awesome app

Global

Easy installation. a good way to provide shipping protection. easy to use for customers and process service if they choose. I would highly recommend this app. Customer support is great !

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Easy installation. Great way to provide shipping protection. I love how I’m billed at the end of the month for usage. Simple process for the customer to add the service if they choose. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5