4.6
Edited July 31, 2023

Had some issues, but I was able to reach out to them to solve them. A good option for shipping protection.

Little River Co.
Over 2 years using the app
December 18, 2021

I use this app for my website. It gives me a piece of mind that my customers can purchase extra protection if there order gets lost. I no longer feel a burden to have to send a new package if protection was not purchased. Thank you

Sabroso Chiloso
Over 2 years using the app
April 19, 2022

This app has been great extra layer of security for our customers. Very straight forward and easy to setup.

AKTIVFIT
April 7, 2023

Guide gets a 10/10 from the team here at Vette Lights! They have been instrumental in keeping customer satisfaction up and helping avoid those awkward times of waiting on the carrier to come back and close out an investigation after weeks of customer frustration. Would 100% recommend to anyone that regularly ships customer orders and is looking to make for a pain free process for their customers when the unexpected occurs!

Vette Lights
October 19, 2021

I have used this app for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Every single customer uses it and it provides extra security. I don't have to worry in my customers trust that if something happens to their order then it will be replaced. I have had no issues with this company I love it!

Lenelle's Lashes & Others LLC
October 12, 2021

This is a great app especially for small businesses. Easy to install and best of all it provides security for both the business and the customer. I see it being extremely helpful during peak shopping times such as holidays, etc. I definitely would recommend this app to any business.

Like This Here Beauty
April 7, 2023

I would highly recommend using Guide Shipping Protection! It makes me feel protected in my business and for my customers.

Wild Honey Boutique
October 13, 2021

I added this app to my store as an insurance for myself and my customers. When I needed some clarification with the app, their customer service was prompt and helpful.

Kash & Ash
July 12, 2021

Great app! It makes my customer's shopping experience a lot smoother. Customers use this option and I have no issue with charge backs or refunds. Thank you!

Cali Beauty Center
Over 1 year using the app
April 22, 2022

I absolutely love this app because my customers trust me more because I am offering them away to protect their orders in case something happens that’s not their fault. The fees are also relatively cheap and it also helps the customer to feel more comfortable when adding the service to the order I absolutely love this app

Niycole's Hour