Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection | Reviews

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

JamaicaNu

So far this app has been very beneficial for a few of my customers. One of my customers said they never knew this existed till they saw it available on my site.

Jaymo Weeb Creations

I added the app to my shop to make it easy and insuring for my customers. Sadly we live in a time where people will lie about not getting their orders. This app has saved me from that problem a few times. I have even told my friends that have shops about the app and it has helped them as well. customer service is great. the app is very easy to use and navigate.

SimplyCo. LLC

This app hasn’t given me any problems . It is nice to just have that extra protection even for the customers.

Essence Abode LLC

I use this app to add some extra protection with shipping. I haven’t had any issues with it and my customers always add it to their orders. The only thing I don’t like is some of the design placement on my site. I’m not the greatest with design so I’m not sure how to change things around. Overall a great app.

Bark Fifth Avenue

I found this app as I was looking for more protection for not only my store, but to give my customers protection and peace of mind. As we all may have noticed lately, shipping has been so crazy over the last few months and more importantly, very slow! I love that this gives my customers added confidence knowing that they’re protected. I really enjoy this app & I know my customers do, too!

Luxurelle Beauty LLC

This app is great for anyone who is looking for extra protection with shipping your products. Great customer service too.

Envisione Her LLC

The installing and setup of the app is great and easy. There’s not enough information shown in the dashboard. We need to be able to see what orders are covered and a list of claims pending. There’s also no where to enter payment info for when claims are filed.

Little River Co.

I had an issue where many customers from my store purchased more than one guide shipping protection, and due to that I had to refund 100's of customers for their extra purchases. Guide informed me that they would refund the customers themselves by going to our Shopify, however they later informed us that we can do it ourselves and they will refund the grand total. Once we refunded our customers, we reached out to them again asking for our refund for the grand total of what was refunded. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO US AND IGNORED SEVERAL EMAILS. I am now forced to open a chargeback with my bank as they owe us $300+. ***UPDATE Shortly after leaving my review, the customer service team got back to me and promptly refunded the money they owed me. I'm glad they were finally able to refund me however I believe their customer service needs to improve. If they're not getting back to you, I guess leaving a review is the fastest way to get them to respond lol.

Haus Of Harper 1014

Im being billed for a free app. If the customer pays .98 for protection why are we as the store charged too? I mean i get the point of the app but dont lie and steal to get people to download. The app isnt free at all. You pay .98 for every customer that chooses to use it. Now the problem is, if theres a claim that needs assistance, there is no one to contact to help us out yet we have to keep paying. There is no login. When you try to it gives you an error message as if it doesnt exist. No account is needed when you pay .98 every transaction and then they bill it to your Shopify. Customers think they are paying that but we are! Im only still using it until i find better. SKIP THIS APP!

May 28, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our app. We apologize that your experience has not been ideal and we hope to make it right. Please remember that you can find contact information on our website at www.guideprotection.com. If you go to the menu button and click on support, you will find a contact for claims, sales and merchant support. Feel free to reach out day or night and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.

It seems that you also have some confusion about how the app works so hopefully we can clarify and eliminate your frustration. The Guide Shipping Protection app is completely free to you. Your customers are given the option to add shipping protection to their order at checkout. If they choose to do so, that fee is added to their cart total. Because of the way Shopify works, the store receives those fees initially and holds them until the end of the billing cycle. At that time, Shopify pulls those fees and sends them to us. So while it may have appeared that you were the one paying for the shipping protection, we can assure you that you were not. They are just collecting the fees that your customers have paid for our service. We hope that this will clarify the confusion for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out at support@guideprotection.com and we will be happy to help you further.

All Day Modern

I wish I new how they work, how their customer service is, or maybe how their website looks. BUT when I log in it just says error, I don't even know what their correct email is to reach out, can't find their actual page.
So it seems the only way to reach out to them is by providing a terrible review and see what they have to say. I even sent an email to what I thought was the right one, but haven't gotten a response in the last 2 weeks. So if you can't figure out your shit I may as well move on to ROUTE SHIPPING PROTENTION, because I've never dealt with the simple issue of LOGGING IN.