Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

SINLS

I used this app with my small business and it has to help me a lot! will definitely recommend it to any small businesses that have just started.

Cali Beauty Center

Great app! It makes my customer's shopping experience a lot smoother. Customers use this option and I have no issue with charge backs or refunds. Thank you!

Shop KCustoms

I use this app to help protect my business and I love it!!!!!!!! 10/10 Recommend. Super helpful to not have to worry about replacing shipments ect!

SweetGemLife

There are quite a few reasons why you need this app, but I'll give you the basics. As a small business owner, not having to worry about covering the cost of replacing orders relieves a huge burden. The app and service is straight-forward, and very user-friendly. You NEED this app!

Beautifully Unique Leggings

Works well. However it does repeat insurances for orders quite often. Not sure how to stop that from happening. It'd be nice to see when/if customers have opened claims.

June 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Unique Leggings,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue. If the cart total is over $100 USD the rate of insurance does increase but should only be added one time to their cart. We have sent over an email to get more information from you about what is happening. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues you may be experiencing.

Thanks,

Guide Support

JamaicaNu

So far this app has been very beneficial for a few of my customers. One of my customers said they never knew this existed till they saw it available on my site.

Jaymo Weeb Creations

I added the app to my shop to make it easy and insuring for my customers. Sadly we live in a time where people will lie about not getting their orders. This app has saved me from that problem a few times. I have even told my friends that have shops about the app and it has helped them as well. customer service is great. the app is very easy to use and navigate.

SimplyCo. LLC

This app hasn’t given me any problems . It is nice to just have that extra protection even for the customers.

Essence Abode LLC

I use this app to add some extra protection with shipping. I haven’t had any issues with it and my customers always add it to their orders. The only thing I don’t like is some of the design placement on my site. I’m not the greatest with design so I’m not sure how to change things around. Overall a great app.

Bark Fifth Avenue

I found this app as I was looking for more protection for not only my store, but to give my customers protection and peace of mind. As we all may have noticed lately, shipping has been so crazy over the last few months and more importantly, very slow! I love that this gives my customers added confidence knowing that they’re protected. I really enjoy this app & I know my customers do, too!