Guide Shipping Protection

Built for Shopify

Reviews (97)

4.8
July 26, 2023

So I've had Guide Shipping Protection for I believe little over a year and a half now. They are by far one of the best apps that Shopify has to offer, the customer chooses whether or not they want their package protected and if they pay the extra .99 cents yes only $1 they have a ease of mind just incase their package gets lost or stolen or never delivered. Guide Shipping Protection is the best and would forever be part of my store.

Gewlery By G
October 25, 2023

A very good and competent package protection service. The onboarding team is incredibly helpful. Toggle options are fully customizable.
Their policies and processes are super helpful and after filing a claim and sending over an email to their team, updates are received within 24 hours with actual answers.
Speak with their team as soon as possible, they truly have a great system and an incredibly user friendly program!

Wild West Boot Store
About 1 year using the app
Edited August 5, 2023

My mind has been at peace since the day I installed Guide shipping protection. Filing claims with USPS was a hassle and they always reject our claims, even when the tracking number shows that it was delivered to a different zip code. Chelsey, my contact from Guide team has been so helpful. She has helped me tremendously dealing some difficult claims. The one thing Guide can improve on is their processing time. Overall, i am a happy client and will continue to use Guide for my business.

The Additude Shop
11 months using the app
October 27, 2023

I have not had the chance to use Guide just yet. I have downloads the app. I’m excited to start using this service as they have great offers and I know my customers will be delighted in using this at checkout to insure their packages are delivered safe and secured.

FaithOverFearTees
August 7, 2023

Guide app is a really helpful tool for my store. Easy to set up the customer service is amazing and always very friendly. It covers my orders as before I had a lot of issues with lost or stolen orders. To file a claim is a pretty straightforward process. Even set up a separated page on my website for claims which looks exactly how I wanted. Thank you.

LIRIO
Slovakia
October 4, 2023

Guide Shipping Insurance has been a game-changer for my business. It's not just about avoiding package headaches; it's about revenue protection. With one simple click at checkout, my customers can safeguard their purchases. If anything goes wrong—loss, damage, or theft—Guide has it covered, ensuring a smooth repurchase process directly from my site. 5 stars!

Pampered Puppyiva
October 3, 2023

I love this app! So many customers add it to orders! I always hated as a brand, for customers to come complaining when orders get lost or shows delivered but they never receive it. Its SO nice to still get paid for the re-order and not lose money. Thank you GUIDE!

Green + Lovely
August 1, 2023

We have used Guide for over 2 years now. It has given us peace knowing that once our packages leave our store they will be taken care of if anything happens. Anytime we’ve had a customer file a claim, Guide responds to them within a day. Very thankful to have this option for our customers.

miller + jett
October 3, 2023

This is a must have if you are shipping orders. No greater anxiety than when a customer says their package is missing, but complete relief when you see they protected their order with Guide. Guide team has been great to work with and we would recommend it to any retailer.

Eleven Seventy-One
August 4, 2023

This app has truly transformed the way we handle shipping and customer satisfaction. The seamless integration into our Shopify store was impressive, and the user-friendly interface made it incredibly easy to set up and customize the shipping protection options.

What we love most is how Guide Shipping Protection has significantly minimized customer concerns about lost or damaged shipments. The added layer of security and peace of mind for my shoppers is priceless

FiXT Store