Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Fashion Fabrics LLC

Great product. Allows us to save revenue and saves of time rather than having to file a claim with carriers.

PrincesaKBeauty

I love this app, it gives my customers the satisfaction that their orders will be shipped out safely

Bytox Hangover Patch

This is an amazing app it will provide added protection for shipping give customers an additional peace of mind and help store owners. The development team was excellent in setting up the app for us as well.

PINKY PROMISE HAIR COMPANY

I love this app. I’m using it with my hair company & I honestly feel that it’s protecting me & my customers for the better. I highly recommend using it it’s free and very simple to install

Like This Here Beauty

This is a great app especially for small businesses. Easy to install and best of all it provides security for both the business and the customer. I see it being extremely helpful during peak shopping times such as holidays, etc. I definitely would recommend this app to any business.

VIA Swimwear

Perfect for a small business. Very easy to use, they'll install it for you if you have a difficult code to work with. No complaints, looks and acts very professional on your website, while providing you and the customer shipping insurance

KINApparel

So many of our customers include this in their orders! It has taken so much weight off our shoulders when it comes to dealing with upset customers over their lost/damaged in shipping packages! Truly does help out! Only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because their only reimbursement method is PayPal. If you don't have that it's very limited in how they can reimburse you for the gift cards they issue.

The Wild Flower

I recently needed to utilize GUIDE after having it enabled since I opened my website. I am quite impressed with the service. I was hesitant it was too good to be true. Not only did they get back to my customer within 48 hours, the reimbursement was issue immediately. The representative was also pleasant. Overall, I'm happy to offer it. My customers utilize it almost every order.

Creations by Nance

Very easy to install! I love having this option, it protects me and the customer. This is great especially for the holidays. if anything gets lost, I know my customers have the option of having their items replaced at no extra cost on both ends.

DIY PART CENTER

Very easy to install I added a claim page to make it easy for buyers to put in a claim as needed . So far so good had a buyer put in a claim recently I ask them to report any bad experience. They reported they were delighted with the experience and results. Worth a try. Sam Diy Part Center Inc