Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts | Reviews

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Amici Ph

Fantastic app and support team! The app does what it says it'll do, and it's very easy and straightforward to set up and use. Pricing is very reasonable.

The support team is amazing and responds to our issues / requests swiftly and professionally. I'd highly recommend you use this app!

Trek Light Gear

Sure you can capture birthdays in a variety of ways and automate emails to your customers without this app. But the ability to create and email a unique coupon code for those customers and set it to expire X days from their birthday is what's really needed to run a successful birthday discount program and that's where this app becomes indispensable.

Support has been excellent so far too - I emailed with a request and not only did they resolve my issue within 24 hours, they updated the app for every other customer to improve it based on my suggestion. That's what great app support looks like.

Thanks from Trek Light Gear!

We Are Kindred

Exactly what our team was looking for! Extremely easy to use and a support team who are great to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Hog Furniture

Great App. A must-have for those who are looking at ways to reward loyalty.

Mister Jones

Easy to use app and great customer service!

Flashyfab

Great app and great simple interface for settings! Loved the sample email. It allowed me to a see what the customer will see and exactly where I would like to make changes! When not a lot of people sent me Birthday gifts it was always nice to receive emails and discounts from retailers! It added a personal touch and I want the same for my customers!!!!!!

Devotedwear

Extremely nice, you can't afford to not install this app. Check it out @ www.DevotedStore.com

Olivetree Home

Very easy set up and friendly support.

Youngearthsg

Every Shopify store owner should install this! This is a no-brainer since it is free for the first 50 customers who log with their birthdates. Try it to know the following:

1) how follow-up is being done (coupons or discounts)
2) what a good support service (next-day email reply) this company provides.

No doubt in my mind, everyone should try it!

Wilkiedesign

This app is a must, if you don't already have this in your shopify system then do yourself a favour and spend the money its worth every penny.. And your customers are going to love it and that you have thought about them for their special day. A massive thanks to all the staff and especially Sam who has gone above and beyond to help me get this app integrated and working like a dream. Also an even bigger thanks to everyone for listening to my ideas and putting them into play so quick. I had an idea of what i needed and how i needed it to work and they have been the only and i mean ONLY company that are able to do this.. THANKYOU!!!!