Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
September 13, 2018

Love that I can add an animated GIF to the email! Super easy to set up...it was sending out emails before I even realized I had finished!

1canoe2
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Union Works Apps replied March 8, 2019

Hey Haley, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help you to customise your Birthday Email template!

September 12, 2018

This app is really useful and extends the functionality to save birthdays for our customers as shopify isnt capable of doing that from scratch. The app is installed really fast and you can customize a lot of things. The good thing is that the discount codes and emails are automatically processed and we dont have to do anything (:

Amabrush
Austria
Time spent using app: 11 months
Union Works Apps replied March 8, 2019

Hey Markus, thanks for the great review, glad that the app takes care of your Birthday Club automation!

August 30, 2018

Great app and brilliant customer support!

The Bircher Bar
Time spent using app: 9 months
Union Works Apps replied March 8, 2019

Hey Darcy, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we could help you to customise your Birthday Campaign!

August 30, 2018

Cute concept, customers LOve it! Lots of freedoms for the shop owner. Developer is attentive and responsive. They always have enhancements and care about what the shop owners want. Cost effective, and we have a 100% capture rate! Like I said My buyers just LOve it!

Bluefishfinder Com
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 30, 2018

It´s been almost a year since we implemented on our shoe fashion store from day 1 we saw great conversion on DOB capture and also Discount code redemption very High (More tan 800 codes redeemed now). Very simple to install, simple for the user and highly customer oriented.

Loly In The Sky
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 5 years
August 14, 2018

Simple to install- used a few Union Works Apps so looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

Pos Display
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 30, 2018

Definitely recommend it based on my experience so far.

Just installed Happy Birthday Email....couldn't have been easier. On the first morning we collected birth dates from customers through three different paths: our Shopify POS system in the physical shop, the online order confirmation page, and the landing page on our website. 8 down, 2000 to go! Haven't sent the Mailchimp announcing our Birthday Club yet but hoping that will drive hundreds through the landing page.

Defining the birthday gift offering was super easy and integrates seamlessly with the Shopify exclusive discount code feature. The Shopify POS integration is also really well done. Our staff got it immediately. Our shop is a community place for knitters and they drop by at any time even when they're not buying yarn. But we're using the POS order process with $0 to help them all join the club. That was easier than having the landing page open in another iPad app just for birth date entry.

You have to accept some delayed gratification because it will be months before we have metrics on how our "Club" is working for us but I'm optimistic and with "Happy Birthday Email"....the price is right!

Great Yarns
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
July 2, 2018

Over the years we've worked with most of the app developers on Shopify. Hands down, Sam has been off the charts amazing to us and helped us customize the app to fit our needs. He has taken countless hours to help us, and each of his apps are simply amazing. It's refreshing to work with developers like them. A++++ EXPERIENCE.

Sexymodest Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 30, 2018

Good app - does exactly what it says. Good customer service.

New Age Performance
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 17, 2018

So far I've been happy with this app. It was easy to set up and has been functioning well. It runs without us having to think about it - which is always very nice. The support is very good - great customer service. I would certainly check out their other apps in the future.

Valeriedumaine