Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Collect birthdays and send automated discounts

Curl Collection

Easy to use app w/ easy installation. Support reached out to me to offer help. I requested a few custom color adjustments which made me love it more. As soon as it was set up I had orders coming through who input their b'day so I knew it worked.

Empireskateshop

Great app, does what it says - now it's had heaps of great updates and integrates with Klaviyo and a bunch of other apps. Great team, with excellent support

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review Matt, glad you like the Klaviyo integration.

Rkoolstuff

Great App and the support is awesome

Pearls And Chicks

Absolutely love this app and wish I had been using it from the beginning! I have new customers signing up daily and such a great boost for my boutique. I mean who doesn't love birthday discounts?!? Not to mention the customer service and support from this group is awesome! Super helpful and took care of all my needs....thanks Sam and crew!!

United Bracelets

Fantastic app! Highly recommend! Developers happy to help out with free and fast customisation! Thanks again :)

Attaquer Cycling

Fantastic little app. Does exactly what it does on the tin. Easy to setup and appears really well thought out and developed. Sam is provides enthusiastic, helpful support. Highly recommended app.

Bondiband

This product is excellent for capturing our customer's birthdays and is exactly what we were looking for. Samuel has been wonderful to work with and responsive to all our questions and needs. He let us know that new upgrades are in the works for even more features. Can't wait to see what they add to make this already useful app more amazing.

Johns Crazy Socks

We just started using this app. It is perfect for the fun and connection we build with our customers. Sam and his team were great in getting us up and running. They helped build our birthday email so we could add a graphic. We love it and look forward to new developments with Sam and the team.

Blenderseyewear Com

STOKED on this new App! Been looking for this for a long time and love how fast new features are being added. Excited to see what this can do for us and amazing support team behind it!

Forte Boutique

This is an amazing app! I've received multiple email addresses immediately and can to actually start seeing result. Money well spent. Not to mention the staff is absolutely AWESOME! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.