Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts | Reviews

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Bfr Bands

Awesome app and even better customer service!

Purenatureplus

Awesome app! We see a lot of birthdays added to our database. And the birthday emails do have great open rates and conversion rates. You are missing out on revenue if you don't use this app.
Support is also great, when we have questions.

Percyandnell

Great app, really easy to use and very cleverly designed, they have thought of everything. I am delighted that we can capture this useful information and send customers discounts on their birthdays, its a very clever idea and take up has been really good. thank you Union Works! Look forward to seeing your other apps.

Elite Athletic Gear

Just installed and have had a large % of customers provide their bday. Should be valuable once their birthdays start rolling around. Great support as well!

Barkingcompanion

Awesome support! I love to treat my customers so a birthday gift was a no brainer.

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and looks great!
Thank you!!!

Price Retail Corp 1

I like the app! I was debating using an automation from Mailchimp, but I like how this app creates discount coupons for you automatically. Support was fast, and very helpful. I'm picky with the apps that I use out of performance concerns for my site and out of complexity concerns for what apps I need to keep on top of -- but this one looks like a keeper.

Wooden Ships

Great app! Will be even better when their planned updates are added - like allowing the option to send the Bday Email before the customer's actual bday. As stated in most other reviews - the customer service is helpful, fast and friendly (just make sure to check your spam folder).
Recommended for anyone with a Shopify store. Easy add on for building sales and customer loyalty.

Fasten Swim

This is a great app to offer personalized customer service to your store customers. It was easy to set up and use, and I had an idea to personalize the message itself so I emailed the app developer. They got right back to me and implemented my request. Great customer service! Highly recommend!

11bravos Com

Top notch support, awesome app. Super easy to install and use. App does all the work for you