Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 10, 2018

Great App. A must-have for those who are looking at ways to reward loyalty.

Hog Furniture
Nigeria
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 31, 2018

Easy to use app and great customer service!

Mister Jones
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 24, 2018

Great app and great simple interface for settings! Loved the sample email. It allowed me to a see what the customer will see and exactly where I would like to make changes! When not a lot of people sent me Birthday gifts it was always nice to receive emails and discounts from retailers! It added a personal touch and I want the same for my customers!!!!!!

Flashyfab
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 22, 2018

Extremely nice, you can't afford to not install this app. Check it out @ www.DevotedStore.com

Devotedwear
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 20, 2018

Very easy set up and friendly support.

Olivetree Home
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2018

Every Shopify store owner should install this! This is a no-brainer since it is free for the first 50 customers who log with their birthdates. Try it to know the following:

1) how follow-up is being done (coupons or discounts)
2) what a good support service (next-day email reply) this company provides.

No doubt in my mind, everyone should try it!

Youngearthsg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 12, 2017

This app is a must, if you don't already have this in your shopify system then do yourself a favour and spend the money its worth every penny.. And your customers are going to love it and that you have thought about them for their special day. A massive thanks to all the staff and especially Sam who has gone above and beyond to help me get this app integrated and working like a dream. Also an even bigger thanks to everyone for listening to my ideas and putting them into play so quick. I had an idea of what i needed and how i needed it to work and they have been the only and i mean ONLY company that are able to do this.. THANKYOU!!!!

Wilkiedesign
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 11, 2017

Awesome app and even better customer service!

Bfr Bands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 8, 2017

Awesome app! We see a lot of birthdays added to our database. And the birthday emails do have great open rates and conversion rates. You are missing out on revenue if you don't use this app.
Support is also great, when we have questions.

Purenatureplus
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 23, 2017

Great app, really easy to use and very cleverly designed, they have thought of everything. I am delighted that we can capture this useful information and send customers discounts on their birthdays, its a very clever idea and take up has been really good. thank you Union Works! Look forward to seeing your other apps.

Percyandnell