4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer engagement and sales by collecting birthdays and sending personalized offers. It integrates well with platforms like KLAVIYO, Mailchimp, and Omnisend. Merchants find it user-friendly, reliable, and effective in generating custom discount codes. The support team is praised for their quick response and customization skills. The app boosts sales and customer loyalty with features like automatic emails with unique discount codes and multilingual support.

July 7, 2017

Very easy and quick to install. An app with a function that would be silly to go without! After Happy Birthday was installed and in operation, I asked Samuel for an extra feature. He responded instantly, and had this additional request implemented within a few hours. Thank you very much! :D

Destinationgolddetectors
March 15, 2023

Really happy with how this app works. Very simple to set up, and responsive support for any queries I've had.

We currently only use this app to capture birthdays on the order status page, choosing to do the actual birthday campaign in Klaviyo. Around 20% of our customers choose to share their birthday with us at this point.

Green Tulip
Union Works Apps replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for the great review. Pleased to hear that you're happy with the app and taking advantage of our Klaviyo integration. We're here if you need anything else!

April 5, 2023

Great app and great support from Steve. The app has worked seamlessly so far - would definitely recommend!

The Hippie Shake
Union Works Apps replied April 5, 2023

Thanks for the kind review Cameron, it is very much appreciated!
Your Birthday Club is looking in great shape!

April 23, 2020

I like how simple the app is, very easy to use app, able to capture birthday easily. Support is super helpful!

Vegan Concept
Hong Kong SAR
Union Works Apps replied April 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review Gary! Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club!

July 27, 2021

Steve was very helpful and supportive as we enabled this app within our Shopify Stores. He answered all our questions promptly and was able to assist us with the customization :)

JENNY BIRD US
Union Works Apps replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alyssa! Glad we were able to help you with the set-up of your Birthday Email Campaign.

November 18, 2019

GREAT APP. PERFECT FOR INCREASING SALES BY AUTOMATION ! LOVED IT.
....................................................

Hogwarts Shop
Union Works Apps replied November 18, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the automation of your Birthday campaign.

January 24, 2018

Great app and great simple interface for settings! Loved the sample email. It allowed me to a see what the customer will see and exactly where I would like to make changes! When not a lot of people sent me Birthday gifts it was always nice to receive emails and discounts from retailers! It added a personal touch and I want the same for my customers!!!!!!

Flashyfab
July 7, 2017

Really great app!
Easy to install and the support is very responsive.
Every shop has to install it!

Twotags Au
May 4, 2020

Great app. Simple to use, easy to integrate with Shopify and their support team is quick to respond and helpful. I would recommend.

Timeless Skin Care
Union Works Apps replied May 4, 2020

Thank you for the great review Julia, keep up the great work that you're doing on your Birthday Club!

July 26, 2017

We just started using this app. It is perfect for the fun and connection we build with our customers. Sam and his team were great in getting us up and running. They helped build our birthday email so we could add a graphic. We love it and look forward to new developments with Sam and the team.

Johns Crazy Socks