Happy Birthday Discount

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Yocart Delivery

Sam is the man. He is everything that we Iook for in great customer service, which is hard to find these days. Plus he is super fast and very helpful!!! Highly recommend this app and sam, again he is the man!!!!

Moon Shop Uae

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app! Provides exactly what I was looking for. I'm now on a 18% engagement rate, which gives me very valuable data to better segment my customer base and target marketing campaigns! Great support too!

Rareform

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just signed up and Sam has been incredibly easy and accessible - the set up was super easy and I think we'll start to see a return here on the app right away! Do it!

Dv8s

I recently added this app and found it easy to set up. The support staff is also quite helpful and will make certain everything is ready to go. Great experience so far.

Curl Collection

Easy to use app w/ easy installation. Support reached out to me to offer help. I requested a few custom color adjustments which made me love it more. As soon as it was set up I had orders coming through who input their b'day so I knew it worked.

Empireskateshop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, does what it says - now it's had heaps of great updates and integrates with Klaviyo and a bunch of other apps. Great team, with excellent support

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review Matt, glad you like the Klaviyo integration.

Rkoolstuff

Great App and the support is awesome

Pearls And Chicks

Absolutely love this app and wish I had been using it from the beginning! I have new customers signing up daily and such a great boost for my boutique. I mean who doesn't love birthday discounts?!? Not to mention the customer service and support from this group is awesome! Super helpful and took care of all my needs....thanks Sam and crew!!

Attaquer Cycling

Location Australia

Fantastic little app. Does exactly what it does on the tin. Easy to setup and appears really well thought out and developed. Sam is provides enthusiastic, helpful support. Highly recommended app.

Bondiband

This product is excellent for capturing our customer's birthdays and is exactly what we were looking for. Samuel has been wonderful to work with and responsive to all our questions and needs. He let us know that new upgrades are in the works for even more features. Can't wait to see what they add to make this already useful app more amazing.