Happy Birthday Discount

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mei Bee Art

Honestly I could not be happier with this app and the support team! Steve spent weeks working with me to get 2 way intergration going between the Happy Birthday App and Mailchimp so that customers still get the custom coupon when they signed up via the Mailchimp sign up with their birthday, or even when they update their birthday on their Mailchimp profile. Not only were they exceedingly helpful, but their app is fantastic to use. I can honestly say they have a loyal customer for life.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your fantastic review Mei, it was a pleasure to help you to achieve the workflow you needed for your Birthday campaign. Keep up the good work with your campaign!

Hogwarts Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

GREAT APP. PERFECT FOR INCREASING SALES BY AUTOMATION ! LOVED IT.
....................................................

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the automation of your Birthday campaign.

Joya Plástica

Location Chile

Muy buena app, fácil de usar y tienen muy buen servicio de para solucionar todas las dudas que tengas.

November 15, 2019

¡Gracias por su amable comentario, me alegra haber podido ayudar!

Empire Skate Australia

Location Australia

Great app, easy to setup and configure and has great flexibility with its many integrations. Having it integrate with Klaviyo is awesome. Sam and the team at Union Works are always so helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Love it.

October 28, 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the great review, we're really pleased that you're enjoying the app!

Tianello.com

I use this app gift my customers and create daily conversions! Very Easy Set Up! Would be nice if it showed more data like: Birthdays by date or date range!

October 12, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated... We are planning improvements to provide more visibility of upcoming Birthdays, so thanks for the feedback, we'll feed this into the requirements.

Boutique 1861

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is really easy to use and Steve and his team are awesome!, they are willing to help with any issue. We just ask for one small tweak and they are already on it!. I would recommend this app to anyone that want to cheer up their customer on their birthday! the pricing is also very reasonable ;)

September 25, 2019

Thanks for the great review Simon, really pleased to see that your Birthday Club is doing so well! Keep up the good work and keep an eye out for those new features that we discussed.

Belles and Whistles Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

UPDATE: These guys are the best! They have been so helpful and responsive when we had issues. They recently changed the expiration date to the end of the day versus a set time in the morning to help cutdown on customer confusion. Truly so easy to work with! We used this app as a way to engage and thank our customers. It has major value added and helps create a sense of appreciation among customers. The team has been super responsive to any questions and suggestions we've had!

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review and for your suggestions for improvement. Glad you're happy with the service!

Atlas Pet Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Easy to install, seamlessly integrates into the checkout flow, and gives me another reason to connect with the customer after purchase. I have a pet brand, so I ask for the pet's birthday at checkout- people appreciate the 'gift' for their pet without feeling like I'm asking something too personal. Also like that it integrates with Klaviyo so more advanced flows can be built.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review, yes Pet Birthdays seem to be a popular use for this app, hopefully we can bring some more Pet related Birthday features to the app in the near future!

Weekend Offender

A fantastic app! No complaints at all. One of the best and easy to setup (and use) apps I've worked with. The sign-up form that gets added to the 'Thank you' page is ideal and looks seamless to the checkout design. And as an extra bonus, the customer service has been second to none (even when I had a basic question!). It's really helped add that extra bit of customer loyalty to our business. Great job guys, Thanks again.

June 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review Steven, it's good to see that your Birthday Club is growing so quickly! Look out for some new great features in the coming months!

OSCAR RAZOR

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Happy birthday works exactly as you'd hope. After about a year of using the app, I approached their Support Team to see whether the emails could be further customised for me. They've gone above and beyond to help. So impressed. Thank you to Steve and co. Keep up the great work!

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review Ellen, it is much appreciated and we're glad we could help! Keep up the great work you're doing on your Birthday Club!