Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
June 5, 2019

Great app for your birthday marketing. Supports POS to get birthday sign up in addition to online helps a lot for the store who has both online and offline. Good support from the developer when I need to add the footer link.

Fiore Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Union Works Apps replied June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Josh, glad we were also able to help!

May 23, 2019

amazing customer service and really effective product!! we were shocked at the number of birthdays submitted after purchase. great way to boost customer loyalty.

CASELY
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Union Works Apps replied May 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review Emily, i'm glad we were able to push those Birthdays through to your ESP. Keep up the great work on your Birthday Club!

April 14, 2019

I just finished setting everything up. But the service of the support team is AMAZING!! They helped me inmediately with everything (changing colors, language, etc)
Now that is ready we will see if it works!

Zazü
Chile
Time spent using app: 4 months
Union Works Apps replied April 15, 2019

Hey Team Zazü! Thank you for the great review, I'm pleased we were able to tweak the email and translate your Birthday Sign-up forms into Spanish! I'm confident that your Birthday Club will be a big success! Hasta luego

April 13, 2019

...good apps you guys should try this apps for your store shopify.. janhshhejwjbb)662&.!!! I’m uuusjbwb

gelmexi17
Time spent using app: 2 days
Union Works Apps replied April 14, 2019

Thanks for the review! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Edited April 10, 2019

Very useful app which increases sales, also the support is responding fast and especially they are taking care of our needs and wishes, good job (:

Amabrush Inc.
Time spent using app: 10 months
Union Works Apps replied April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review Markus! Glad we were able to deliver the translations you needed! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

April 10, 2019

i Love this Apps so much!!!!! Before this my staff have to remind our customer every month. but now, i spend only $10 to this work!

iFlawless
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Union Works Apps replied April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad this automation has saved you and your team some time! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Edited March 15, 2019

This app was so easy to install and works great...in 25 days we've had 11 purchases out of 300 sends with a 45% open rate, which is awesome considering we just started using it. Recognizing someone's birthday is as important to loyalty as converting the sale anyway.

Sullen Art Co.
Time spent using app: 7 months
Union Works Apps replied March 16, 2019

Hey Ryan, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear that the app is converting well for you. Many of our Merchants love the customer loyalty aspect of the Birthday Club, even though it is difficult to measure. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

March 12, 2019

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP! It's very easy to use and navigate. When I had questions the team was right there to help me in every way. I recommend this app to everyone!

Rhonda Lynette
Time spent using app: 6 months
Union Works Apps replied March 12, 2019

Hey Rhonda, thank you so much for the review! It has been an absolute pleasure to help you set-up your Birthday Campaign and get it connected to MailChimp. Good luck with the re-launch!!!

Edited March 7, 2019

So far so good! Love the customization aspects and the quick and easy set up. I had a question along the way and the team got back to me very quickly and were very easy to communicate with.

Centre Stage Dancewear Ltd.
Time spent using app: 6 days
Union Works Apps replied March 7, 2019

Hey Melissa! Thank you so much for the review! It is much appreciated! Glad you were happy with the customisation tools. We look forward to seeing your Birthday Club flourish!

February 21, 2019

It is an exceptional and useful app with the support team to match from onboarding to feature implementation.

TriboTEX
Time spent using app: 2 months
Union Works Apps replied March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you with your Birthday data export, keep up the good work on your Birthday Club.