Happy Birthday Discount

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Centre Stage Dancewear Ltd.

So far so good! Love the customization aspects and the quick and easy set up. I had a question along the way and the team got back to me very quickly and were very easy to communicate with.

March 7, 2019

Hey Melissa! Thank you so much for the review! It is much appreciated! Glad you were happy with the customisation tools. We look forward to seeing your Birthday Club flourish!

TriboTEX

It is an exceptional and useful app with the support team to match from onboarding to feature implementation.

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you with your Birthday data export, keep up the good work on your Birthday Club.

ClerkzDecor

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works really great and the suport team is awesome! They reply and solve the issues very quickly! Thank you very much guys! I do recommend this app. The other apps they've developed seems to be very nice as well. I'll try them soon! Cheers

March 5, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review Ana! We were very pleased to be able to translate and customise your Birthday Sign-up form into Portuguese! Obrigado novamente!

Otiumberg

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great service - Steve guided me through all steps to integrate the app with mail chimp. Really helped me out and so far the app is running really well! We have managed to integrate the service to our newsletter sign up which is exactly what I wanted.

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Rosanna... we're glad we could help you to create a Birthday Campaign that fits your business!

Big & Little Dogs

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have used this app for quite a while and it is great to reward customers with an extra discount to celebrate their special day. We did have a couple of issues with dates not being valid, but Steve quickly helped us out and it was fixed in no time. Great app!

March 5, 2019

Hi Megan, thanks for the great review and thanks again for your patience whilst we investigated the issue... As always, it's great to see how Merchants use our apps and now we know that Pet's Birthdays are being added, we've removed the "must be at least 1 year old" limitation from our code. Thanks for helping us to investigate and resolve!

VelvetCaviar.com

Great app, great customer service and very easy to install, would easily recommend!

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Paul, glad we were able to advise you on the best set-up for your Birthday Campaign!

Elevated Faith

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is absolutely amazing. Super easy way to increase sales in a way that's extremely non-intrusive for our customers. This is the ONLY Happy Birthday app you'll need.

March 5, 2019

Hey Josh, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you to set-up your perfect Birthday Campaign using our Klaviyo and SMSBump integrations. Looks like your Birthday Campaign is firing on all cylinders now... keep up the good work!

Mood Collection

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I got a very decent conversion rate with the birthday emails using this app ! So I definitely recommend it :)

March 5, 2019

Hi Philippe, thanks for the great review, it's much appreciated! I'm glad we were able to help you set-up your Birthday Campaign and your Birthday Club looks to be doing very well! Congrats!

The Curious Bear Toy & Book Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy and fast to install and setup. Had a very dumb question about something and they answered lightning fast and very politely.

March 5, 2019

Hey, thanks for the great review and just to clarify, your question was very valid. We're continually improving the app to make settings easier to find and understand and your question will inevitably lead us to improve that area of the app, so thank you! Keep up the great work on your Birthday Club!

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

Location Colombia

It has been very helpful for us to follow-up with our customers, as each one is extremely important to us, and this app has made it quite simple. Getting birthday emails and gifts is always a nice surprise. thanks

March 5, 2019

Hey, thanks for the great review! We love receiving reviews so that's a nice surprise for us! It made our day!