Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Collect birthdays and send automated discounts

The Moon Cult

great service, love the app! great service, love the app!

Kewlioo

Holly shit,

I've been looking for something like that for ages, there is no way on Shopify to conveniently ask for customers birthdays. these guys made it..... it has around 35% CVR for me.

If you're not at least using the free version you're literally leaving money on the table.

Steve, Sam and the rest of the support team were awesome helping me figuring out everything and are open for new features and suggestions, the integration with MailChimp(soon) and Klaviyo will make you so much money.

Even if you're not sure about it, just use the free version and slowly but steady you'll see the power of this app :)

Shop Jackie Llc

This app is incredibly easy to use and the developers are excellent communicators, willing to help with any issue, no matter how small. I would absolutely recommend this app. It makes automation of birthday emails incredibly simple, concise and straight to the point. Definitely worth every dollar.

Amici Ph

Fantastic app and support team! The app does what it says it'll do, and it's very easy and straightforward to set up and use. Pricing is very reasonable.

The support team is amazing and responds to our issues / requests swiftly and professionally. I'd highly recommend you use this app!

Trek Light Gear

Sure you can capture birthdays in a variety of ways and automate emails to your customers without this app. But the ability to create and email a unique coupon code for those customers and set it to expire X days from their birthday is what's really needed to run a successful birthday discount program and that's where this app becomes indispensable.

Support has been excellent so far too - I emailed with a request and not only did they resolve my issue within 24 hours, they updated the app for every other customer to improve it based on my suggestion. That's what great app support looks like.

Thanks from Trek Light Gear!

We Are Kindred

Exactly what our team was looking for! Extremely easy to use and a support team who are great to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Hog Furniture

Great App. A must-have for those who are looking at ways to reward loyalty.

Mister Jones

Easy to use app and great customer service!

Flashyfab

Great app and great simple interface for settings! Loved the sample email. It allowed me to a see what the customer will see and exactly where I would like to make changes! When not a lot of people sent me Birthday gifts it was always nice to receive emails and discounts from retailers! It added a personal touch and I want the same for my customers!!!!!!

Devotedwear

Extremely nice, you can't afford to not install this app. Check it out @ www.DevotedStore.com