4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and management of FAQ pages, live chat support, and customer inquiries. They praise its clean interface, seamless integration with store themes, and efficient customer service. Many report reduced customer emails and improved customer experience. The app is known for its reliable performance, fast loading times, and minimal website impact. The free plan is favored by smaller businesses, while the paid plan offers valuable extra features. Merchants also value the FAQ search function and proactive support team.

May 28, 2020

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

Trovelle
About 21 hours using the app
February 16, 2020

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

UNCCORG STORE
Spain
About 11 hours using the app
January 20, 2017

Superb app,easy to use. I think there should be few more options to customize the look and feel of the page

Meeta Dani
About 2 hours using the app
Edited February 8, 2020

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.

Nmiz
Latvia
41 minutes using the app
April 2, 2017

Its great because it if free. I need something like this for my web site but didnt know how to use code to do this. Its easy to set up. It wasnt clear how to set up the questions and answers because it is confusing how it asks for new category and then new section and then a new article and the requires a title AND and more text (required to enter text under the title). I felt that it would have been nice to just use category for "shipping questions" and new section for the actual questions, then "new article" with the answer, but you are forced to make a category for each set of questions. Maybe its me but thats kind of confusing. Either way, its perfect for my needs and its FREE!!!

Screwpad
31 minutes using the app
April 4, 2017

I found it really easy to use and very helpful in creating an organised FAQ page, although I would like to be able to customise the page a little bit more such as font, images etc.

Infame Clothing