4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. They value its FAQ feature and live chat capabilities for providing real-time customer support. The app's customer service is commended for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. Merchants also note that it integrates well with store themes and reduces customer emails, indicating its effectiveness in delivering necessary information. It's seen as a key tool for enhancing customer interaction and support.

Edited June 6, 2019

Really easy and intuitive to use. Very glad it's free!

It would be nice to have a bit of animation when you click a section and it drops down. I would like the chevron to rotate, and for the content to slide down to reveal.

Also there is no custom CSS as far as I can tell.

hush&cuddle
About 2 months using the app
June 7, 2019

This app creates fantastically looking FAQ pages, couldn't ask for more in terms on looks, only problem making it a 4 star instead of 5 star is that Sales Pop app glitches out when on the FAQ page, it no longer days how many people bought a certain product, it changes to "0 customers added to the card {random number here}

Bloomi
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 17, 2020

Not only great app to start with but also adds content to the website. Helps to increase public trust to gain more busieness

doomdah
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
May 17, 2020

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

Intellitrack
28 days using the app
March 14, 2017

cool, that helps a lot, and saves so much time, and seems so professional,

Greatnessday
26 days using the app
July 3, 2017

So far so good. Still playing around with it but I think it does just what I need it do

Mind Body Foods
19 days using the app
May 26, 2017

Good, but there should be more in depth instuctions.

My 3d Printer Shop
13 days using the app
December 29, 2017

Great app. Just what i need to have a pro FAQ section. Keep it up.

Freegifts10
Malaysia
11 days using the app
February 2, 2021

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

ANAABU.CO
Malaysia
8 days using the app
Shark Byte, Inc replied February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.

March 2, 2017

It is easy to use and provides a good structure for an FAQ page plus the contact form makes it more user friendly for customers.
Yes I would recommend it.
It's hard to rate it because I have never used anything like this before.

Felicity Sewing Patterns