4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable templates and seamless integration with existing themes. It's known for its reliability and features like FAQ, Product Tabs, and Live Chat, which effectively reduce customer queries and emails. The responsive customer support team is quick to resolve issues. The professional look of the app enhances the user experience, making it highly recommended for small businesses due to its simplicity and effectiveness.

August 7, 2017

Really easy and simply to use, for both us and the customer. Looks nice, and clean. Very happy

Glow Mo
About 1 year using the app
August 3, 2017

Beautiful but broken. Try it before spending time uploading.

The developer is missing, support is non-responsive, and there are javascript errors.The little things don't work.

Starter Bidets
8 days using the app
August 3, 2017

Awesome application, easy to use. we always love oberlo team. keep it up.

Velmacraftsworld
India
2 months using the app
August 2, 2017

Great app! makes FAQ page look really proffessional with simple pasting and clicking my text policies into questions.

Mind Body Lifestyle Store
10 months using the app
August 1, 2017

This app is really easy to use and useful when creating a FAQ page with alot of questions. The search bar will definitely make it easier for customers. Thanks

Choker Paradise
August 1, 2017

Very simple and easy to use! :-)

Dekada Collectibles
Philippines
July 28, 2017

Almost perfect! Could use a little more flexibility but I was able to make it work pretty nicely.

Check it out in action at shopweeboats.com/apps/help-center

Wee Boats
July 28, 2017

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.

Spirit Of Hemp
11 months using the app
July 28, 2017

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Dead Fly Zone
9 days using the app
Edited July 27, 2017

Before HelpCenter we've made a deep research with possible solution that could handle tutorials content on our website. We build Shopify themes and Apps, so the documentation is essential and searching through search field of Shopify App store we've found this app.

We've fully implemented on our Shopify App project www.sellersmith.com